Martin Luther King Jr. (Caution, Thread may contain traces of CRT)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
271992969_331711482334191_6259612836208012986_n.jpg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Oh look! The white Asturian girl thinks I feel myself a victim.

Yes, I do.

Bwa Hahahahahahha! Says the white girl who claims to be a racial victim.

I'm not a racial victim.

So you don't claim "spic" status? Since when?
Do you claim "Developmentally Disabled" status?

Sure. I got Tourettes, cunt. It's covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, jag off.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Yes, I do.

I'm not a racial victim.

I do claim to be an American of Mexican descent.

Why are you people so racist?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, I do.

I'm not a racial victim.

What people?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, I do.

I'm not a racial victim.

What people?
Ignore him, he is trying to get Pauncho's attention, but he doesn't realize Stubby only has eyes for my Cock.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Yes, I do.

I'm not a racial victim.

What people?

You "hispanics" who take advantage of Affirmative Action programs to cop taxpayer-funded do nothing government jobs.

Not a bad gig if you can lie about it and claim to not be "white."

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, I do.

I'm not a racial victim.

What people?

You "hispanics" who take advantage of Affirmative Action programs to cop taxpayer-funded do nothing government jobs.

Not a bad gig if you can lie about it and claim to not be "white."

Oh, are they in the room with you now?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Martin Luther King was murdered when he was just 39 yrs old.. I was a junior in high school. I remember my mom cried. He was arrested 29 times - mostly for just walking down the street or asking for a cup of coffee at a lunch counter. I consider him the best example of what an American can be and the best example of what a Christian should be. I am acutely aware that probably a third of white Christian America would disagree or not give a shit. MLK day was first suggested right after his murder... Arizona at first adopted it, but then Repubs rescinded it, and AZ has never officially honored Dr. King by name (instead, 'Civil Rights Day'). Alabama and Mississippi decided to openly mock his memory by establishing 'Martin Luther King - Robert E. Lee Day'... a truly despicable and openly racist 'message'. South Carolina was the last state (24 yrs after his death) to recognize MLK Day, and for years, state employees could choose between celebrating MLK Day or one of THREE state holidays honoring the Confederacy. Right now, the Republican Party is doing everything they can to silence teachers from sharing the whole truth about racism in America while concurrently restricting African Americans from voting by hampering access to the polls in their districts. Today, I honor Dr. Martin Luther King and his sacrifice and may America someday heal from the scars of slavery and racism.

271773449_5743382572372066_8025334033559365622_n.jpg
271133507_5743383119038678_3955036620252429022_n.jpg

271943490_5743384219038568_5659498410756234453_n.jpg
271962796_5743385435705113_7883625993506710163_n.jpg

271928956_5743386795704977_7798501785459749705_n.jpg
271988720_5743387479038242_981487954702840654_n.jpg
Did you mom cry cause she wanted to suck his dik?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This isnt true at all.

And most natives dont support this narrative either. Its completely normal human history to migrate and fight over land.

Even the "indigenous" people did the same thing. And indigenous tribes even tried to wipe eachother out.

A lot of nuance and context gets left out of EVERY racist narrative.....even the anti white one.
Just stop Dove.

Stop being honest?

All racist narratives are disgusting, Admin.

How many other countries compromised on the land with the people they fought against to take said land?

Because humans have been doing that since they existed. Fighting over resources is something done pretty much by every living thing that exists.

Tell us how you guys plan to improve the everyday lives of natives here in this country and why you think we should.....considering some of their biggest gripes is that we dont leave them alone nearly enough. People still try meddling with them.

Because they value peace with other beings. Using peaceful people who wish to be left alone as tools to build some racist hate narrative against white people isnt really helpful to anyone. It's actually harmful not just to our society but theirs. And no, I'm not including white looking people who claim to be natives who spew hate at and about evil white people who are eye ball deep in sjw cult narratives.

I mean actual natives who are in tribes on reservations. And the ones who go back and forth or mostly live among us. Have their unique needs and views been considered at all or this just another form of that colonization you guys love to hate so much?

So besides using a cherry picked past to berate Americans based on skin color and to try to gain politcal power from that racism.....does your "side" have anything to offer them that they would want? Or do you guys just see their existence as a tool to win some divisive battle?

Can you answer that?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

This isnt true at all.

And most natives dont support this narrative either. Its completely normal human history to migrate and fight over land.

Even the "indigenous" people did the same thing. And indigenous tribes even tried to wipe eachother out.

A lot of nuance and context gets left out of EVERY racist narrative.....even the anti white one.
Just stop Dove.

Stop being honest?

How many other countries compromised on the land with the people they fought against to take said land?

Because humans have been doing that since they existed. Fighting over resources is something done pretty much by every living thing that exists.

Tell us how you guys plan to improve the everyday lives of natives here in this country and why you think we should.....considering some of their biggest gripes is that we dont leave them alone nearly enough. People still try meddling with them.

Because they value peace with other beings. Using peaceful people who wish to be left alone as tools to build some racist hate narrative against white people isnt really helpful to anyone. It's actually harmful not just to our society but theirs. And no, I'm not including white looking people who claim to be natives who spew hate at and about evil white people who are eye ball deep in sjw cult narratives.

I mean actual natives who are in tribes on reservations. And the ones who go back and forth or mostly live among us.

So besides using a cherry picked past to berate Americans based on skin color and to try to gain politcal power from that racism.....does your "side" have anything to offer them that they would want? Or do you guys just see their existence as a tool to win some divisive battle?

Can you answer that?
You can’t say the word narrative(s) anymore. The hipsters own it.
:Whatevr3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This isnt true at all.

Just stop Dove.

Stop being honest?

I mean actual natives who are in tribes on reservations. And the ones who go back and forth or mostly live among us.

Can you answer that?

Theyll live, I'm sure :D

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

This isnt true at all.

Just stop Dove.

Stop being honest?

Can you answer that?

Theyll live, I'm sure :D
I’m going to start using your words to shuffle some lyrics around. Write another song…
Example:

Existence is a tool,
The division battle won…
Cherry-picked past…
People meddled with them,
Narratives, narratives…
Back and forth living amongst us.

I could turn your retorts or arguments into music Dovely baby! Lol

:Vibin:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, I do.

I'm not a racial victim.

Well at least you're not a negro...
vPhCqwL.gif

I covered up the dog part as that IS against the rules!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yes, I do.

I'm not a racial victim.

Well at least you're not a negro...
vPhCqwL.gif

I covered up the dog part as that IS against the rules!
Contrast and Compare:
Civilization vs niggerization