MASS Shooter killed by bystander in Indiana

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
lmao anti gun BAN EVERYTHING nuts absolutely fucking SEETHING at the news that YES EVERY MAN WOMAN AND CHILD SHOULD HAVE A HIGH POWERED ASSAULT RIFLE

I fund an underground ARM THE CHILDREN course to teach the youth krav maga and firearms handling. Some call them child soldiers but I call them true heroes of capitalism and freedom

When a bad person dies to a gun I cry, tears of joy.

vzak0z.png

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Shit, good thing there was a good guy with a gun there to take the shooter out.

This would likely never have happened if there were stricter gun laws to begin with.

Anyways who'd wanna go to the mall in the States if it's become so dangerous for the typical shopper even to go the dollar store. $1 or yer life. What would you choose?

Geez no wonder Amazon is booming in the States.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OMG. So, 1 in 1000 mass shootings gets stopped by someone with a gun! Great!!!!!!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
OMG. So, 1 in 1000 mass shootings gets stopped by someone with a gun! Great!!!!!!!!

Aint it awesome!!!!

This aint the first time, btw. Hell, I just posted an article not long ago about a mom who stopped a mass shooter from shooting up a grad party.

These events happen all the time, but it goes against the narrative, so you dont hear of them on MSM.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Aint it awesome!!!!

This aint the first time, btw. Hell, I just posted an article not long ago about a mom who stopped a mass shooter from shooting up a grad party.

These events happen all the time, but it goes against the narrative, so you dont hear of them on MSM.

Your country is getting too dangerous even for a visit @Blazor.

Can't imagine if I'd been a tourist wanting to visit that 4th of July parade in Illinois where all those people got gunned down.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Aint it awesome!!!!

Your country is getting too dangerous even for a visit @Blazor.

Can't imagine if I'd been a tourist wanting to visit that 4th of July parade in Illinois where all those people got gunned down.

Dont worry Joe, I'll protect you if you come here, Kyle Style.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I've always quoted the great Robert Heinlein: "Am armed society is a polite society."

Thank gods this good young man was armed and there.

I really hope it doesn’t take that… but here we are. I’m glad a criminal was stopped.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This would likely never have happened if there were stricter gun laws to begin with.

Anyways who'd wanna go to the mall in the States if it's become so dangerous for the typical shopper even to go the dollar store. $1 or yer life. What would you choose?

Joe, the states with strict gun laws see shootings all the time.

Like Chicago.

If there had been stricter gun laws when this Indianna shooting occured.....the shooter would have been the only one with a gun and he would have been able to do his thing unfettered.

I have no idea why you guys think criminals who shoot people give a single fuck about gun laws. They dont. It's very niave to think so and it just causes innocent people to be more vulnerable.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Aint it awesome!!!!

There are thousands of incidents of defensive use of firearms. Probably more because people dont always report it.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Like Chicago.

If there had been stricter gun laws when this Indianna shooting occured.....the shooter would have been the only one with a gun and he would have been able to do his thing unfettered.

I have no idea why you guys think criminals who shoot people give a single fuck about gun laws. They dont. It's very niave to think so and it just causes innocent people to be more vulnerable.

The Libs are melting down over this. Now they are complaining, that the hero had a gun illegally in the mall, cause it was a "gun free zone". They dont care one bit that the hero stopped a shooter that would of killed more folks. Nor understand, that that is WHY this shooter was there, cause he prolly knew it was a gun free zone, and could prey on defenseless individuals.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Like Chicago.

The Libs are melting down over this. Now they are complaining, that the hero had a gun illegally in the mall, cause it was a "gun free zone". They dont care one bit that the hero stopped a shooter that would of killed more folks. Nor understand, that that is WHY this shooter was there, cause he prolly knew it was a gun free zone, and could prey on defenseless individuals.

Right? They get more angry at innocent people defending themselves than they do at criminals who attack innocent people.

They hang onto the anti 2A shit because they view it as a "right wing" issue. So if the right wants its, they have to hate it.

They only are interested in the government infringing on our rights. Even it doesnt work and causes harm. If we lost our 2A rights and mass shootings still occur.....the shootings would be ignored by the media.

There is no interest in acknowledging chunks of this issue that do not support their stance, no interest in any real possible solutions. It's their way or we are evil.

Joe points out he feels America is getting more dangerous. So it makes sense to disarm innocent people so more of us are defenseless against violent criminals. Oh look....the US is getting dangerous! Let's take guns away from women and make it impossible for innocent people to protect themselves!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've always quoted the great Robert Heinlein: "Am armed society is a polite society."

The US is armed to the teeth and it is far from a polite society. It's the fucking New Wild West, well on its way to 3rd world status, 21st century style.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Like Chicago.

Bullshit. You people always have to have something to bitch about.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

The US is armed to the teeth and it is far from a polite society. It's the fucking New Wild West, well on its way to 3rd world status, 21st century style.

people are so rude it’s disgusting

and they can’t take any sort of criticism without exploding

I’m most concerned about being outnumbered by the loonatics who are empowered and right.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Like Chicago.

Bullshit. You people always have to have something to bitch about.

And you dont see how responding to people like this is rude, insulting and adds nothing?

You want to say crap like this but wonder why people get rude back?

YOU people constantly push total bullshit you want forced on the people by the government but never actually acknowledge any part of the big picture that doesnt help your agenda. And you people get nasty and shut down the dialog when confronted with any points you dont like.