MATAMUERTOS Has GAIDS

Train Wreck

Factory Bastard
The ONLY true thing is you pedos couldn’t leave me alone then done the short bus shuffle! Happens almost every fucking time anyone gets “short bussed” for the good of the site! I’m gonna see to it Goregrish is banned in Europe! Beat that
Whine and cry, btw good luck with that u cry baby.
Good luck with what? I’ll have forgotten all about this tomorrow... Amazing what your posts say about you... I’ll ALWAYS be happy...
You'll be gone cause you just posted pi.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
The ONLY true thing is you pedos couldn’t leave me alone then done the short bus shuffle! Happens almost every fucking time anyone gets “short bussed” for the good of the site! I’m gonna see to it Goregrish is banned in Europe! Beat that
Good luck with what? I’ll have forgotten all about this tomorrow... Amazing what your posts say about you... I’ll ALWAYS be happy...
Liar

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
You claimed that no one or anything got under your skin... cry me a river, ya big baby.

Train Wreck

Factory Bastard
Liar
When he gets banned here where is he gonna go wit his cry baby shit.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
jd1mTAf.gif

SHAMPAIN_

Factory Bastard
Liar
When he gets banned here where is he gonna go wit his cry baby shit.

Yes.. i cry and i eat my mocus... so what?

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Oh dear, dear, dear...
Shampoo is playing the bored card.

How clever...

*rolls eyes*

SHAMPAIN_

Factory Bastard

No.

I didn't mean that. What I meant was that I will not forget tomorrow about all this and I will surely be crying in the corners as I always do, asking that some admin consider me a victim.

Train Wreck

Factory Bastard

No.

I didn't mean that. What I meant was that I will not forget tomorrow about all this and I will surely be crying in the corners as I always do, asking that some admin consider me a victim.
See that, don't u feel better getting all that off yer chest?

SHAMPAIN_

Factory Bastard

No.

See that, don't u feel better getting all that off yer chest?

Yes. Thank you.

I always felt regret in my chest, as well as in my ass, but the latter is a product of hemorrhoids. Now I only have hemorrhoids ..