MaxiQpad featured wearing a mini skirt in solidarity

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fuck that bloke was such a dropkick! I had a very unsavoury vibe about him when he lurked and “spoke” English on this board. Creepy, vile and vindictively bitter to the core. The leftarded trio that supported him here did themselves absolutely no favours. Eeeeeeeeew!

giphy.gif

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck that bloke was such a dropkick! I had a very unsavoury vibe about him when he lurked and “spoke” English on this board. Creepy, vile and vindictively bitter to the core. The leftarded trio that supported him here did themselves absolutely no favours. Eeeeeeeeew!

giphy.gif

Oh. So he reminded you of yourself. Now it's all clear.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
The other day I saw some really bad shit from the Netherlands, can't remember now exactly what it is.

Leftardism is really wrecking that fucking place. Nature can't turn it into a huge piece of wetland quick enough.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The other day I saw some really bad shit from the Netherlands, can't remember now exactly what it is.

Leftardism is really wrecking that fucking place. Nature can't turn it into a huge piece of wetland quick enough.

It was really bad but you can't remember what it was? Come on, ranny. You can do better than that.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

Oh. So he reminded you of yourself. Now it's all clear.
Fuck off idiot!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It was really bad but you can't remember what it was? Come on, ranny. You can do better than that.
You picked a weird pervert as a friend in maxis735 Lotusbutt. Are you a child pervert too?