Maybe Project 2025 or Agenda 47, or whatever they call it now is right!

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Project 2025. They want the govrenment to return some value to use for our tax dollars? Oh hell no!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Don't h8t me cuz I be beautiful.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Project 2025. If this proposal isn't stopped we might have to cancel kindergarten drag shows!
2ziBsB9.png

Tell your sad tale of being left out, to Donnie and Jeff.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Project 2025. They may keep people like admin out of women's bathrooms!
GRwlDISacAEhJ2t

Let's fire the ladies at the DMV and we'll hire Don Jr.s frat buddies instead! Fuck NATO and the UN, all those takers do is try to prevent wars, as compassionate conservative we like war, fight fight fight!

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Pay no mind fellow Bastardtardians. I am merely taking my pet mongoloid for a walk around the neighborhood

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Project 2025 is the New Q-Anon.

If the evil Bad Orange Man is elected, it's only a matter of time before Admin gets thrown off a rooftop and Lily and Lotus are forced into Red robes to be Handmaidens and forced to fuck old white christian nationalist types.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Project 2025 is the New Q-Anon.

If the evil Bad Orange Man is elected, it's only a matter of time before Admin gets thrown off a rooftop and Lily and Lotus are forced into Red robes to be Handmaidens and forced to fuck old white christian nationalist types.
Lily in her red robe.

kool-aid-man-1.png

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Ooooo...you are going to be thrown out of the club for expressing doubt, Raggs.
..or are you saying the election might get stolen? LoLz

Hope they don't try hiding all the FAKE Harris ballots under the work desks again.
. I know yous guise are onto that one.
Don't be moar stupid than usual, Holliday.

Of course the vile and evil Democrat filth will try to cheat and steal the election. Now they're just pissed they have to re-print 50 million ballots with Kamala marked on them.

Why do you think the big money donors are suddenly letting loose again? The fraudulent ballot printing orders have already been placed.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Ooooo...you are going to be thrown out of the club for expressing doubt, Raggs.
..or are you saying the election might get stolen? LoLz

Hope they don't try hiding all the FAKE Harris ballots under the work desks again.
. I know yous guise are onto that one.
Oh noes, not another stolen election why can't Trumptard's secure their elections, I mean it's not like America has been holding elections for hundreds of years or anything, yet those dipshits keep fucking them up! Lock your elections, don't let dementia Joe steal them!

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Of course the vile and evil Democrat filth will try to cheat and steal the election. Now they're just pissed they have to re-print 50 million ballots with Kamala marked on them.
..but can't they just use Alien technology and like reprint them in a snap and have Bigfoots run them over to the drop-boxes?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
GRxu8dFacAE4ObC

GRxu8dIa4AA10zY

"I never heard of the Heritage Foundation, although they may have fetched me a Hamberder once" Donnie Dementia Trump

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't be moar stupid than usual, Holliday.

Why do you think the big money donors are suddenly letting loose again? The fraudulent ballot printing orders have already been placed.

So, why do down ballot Republicans win when Trump doesn't?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If Piggly's knee-grow son is of age maybe he could be drafted, just cuz Big Dada was 4F doesn't his child wouldn't be at least physically qualified.

I can't speak ill of his children. They had that thing as a father, ffs. You should have some compassion.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I can't speak ill of his children. They had that thing as a father, ffs. You should have some compassion.
I do, but I am still trying to figure out why Big Ass, felt it was important to identify his son as being Black, when he was trying to get my attention, maybe the black part was supposed to frighten me?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I do, but I am still trying to figure out why Big Ass, felt it was important to identify his son as being Black, when he was trying to get my attention, maybe the black part was supposed to frighten me?

I didn't know that he'd pointed that out. Weird.

Maybe he thinks we hate blacks like he does.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access