Project 2025 When they tell you their plans to create an extreme Right Wing Dictatorship, you should listen.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
b975GTC.png

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Cookie's a liberal?
Tbh, Cookie and Gary sort of conflate in my mind...atm not sure I remember if Cookie ever claimed to be librul or not, Gary has professed liberalism but trashes Democrats 24/7 and speaks up for trumptards occasionally

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Tbh, Cookie and Gary sort of conflate in my mind...atm not sure I remember if Cookie ever claimed to be librul or not, Gary has professed liberalism but trashes Democrats 24/7 and speaks up for trumptards occasionally

He is not a liberal. He's denied it several times. I agree with him. I think he's an extremist leftist that is the other side of the extremist right-wingers. Birds of a feather...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
He doesn't seem like a liberal to me at all.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Hay Admin! I downloaded that Project 2025 thingie. It's got a lot of words in it.

Can you tell me what page has that bit you're so afraid of? You know, the one that talks about rounding up all the homosexual child groomers and shipping them over to the Gaza to be thrown off the roofs of tall buildings?

They better hurry up. The way the Jews are blowing up all the tall buildings in the Gaza these days, there won't be any left to throw homosexuals off the top of pretty soon.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Hay Admin! I downloaded that Project 2025 thingie. It's got a lot of words in it.

Can you tell me what page has that bit you're so afraid of? You know, the one that talks about rounding up all the homosexual child groomers and shipping them over to the Gaza to be thrown off the roofs of tall buildings?

They better hurry up. The way the Jews are blowing up all the tall buildings in the Gaza these days, there won't be any left to throw homosexuals off the top of pretty soon.
No your mom!

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
Site Supporter ☠️
He is not a liberal. He's denied it several times. I agree with him. I think he's an extremist leftist that is the other side of the extremist right-wingers. Birds of a feather...
Rather have a dissenting voice to challenge, form & shape my opinions through shared diversity & freedom of speech opinions than blindly trust an echo safe space chamber of anti micro trangression & proper pronoun embracing.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

What coddles you makes you prematurely end yourself.

To end the challenge of life is an end to life.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
Site Supporter ☠️
You ain't never coming. You're so dried up, you couldn't even wet dream your way out of a thin paper bag on a humid night with fantasies of sugar plum hillary fairy clinton squatting tightly mashed against your goofy mug like an alien face hugger.

Nimrod.