Meltdown Mayhem - Players List

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
LMAO... I don't blame you after your hack. Almost makes me sick every time I looked at it. Although I started imagining it to be a bear with his mouth open to help ease my disgust :D
I'm a guy so yes, a vagina is supposed to be eye candy, but that particular image was outright appalling.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
You two are the biggest fucking pussy's out here. Wanna know how many fucking times my av has been hacked with straight filth? I don't wanna fucking hear it from the likes of you two babies, you're preaching to the choir kid!
They're not the only members who dislike you. Just saying.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
They're not the only members who dislike you. Just saying.

What is that supposed to mean exactly?

Are you saying that my sparkling personality turns some people off? I'm quite shocked as I've been described as Summer and Christmas rolled up into one.

HrFDbB1.md.jpg

You mean to tell me that there are poster's out here who don't like me?!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
You two are the biggest fucking pussy's out here. Wanna know how many fucking times my av has been hacked with straight filth? I don't wanna fucking hear it from the likes of you two babies, you're preaching to the choir kid!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

God, you're such a fucking pathetic bottom feeder.

From you trying to get me to "beat up" Dove for you, to your insane fucking theory that I'm fucking 10 people and the main driver is Pickles. What is it with you and these outlandish conspiracy theories?

Get a life and check to see if your colostomy bag feeding tube has somehow snaked around your neck again.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
God, you're such a fucking pathetic bottom feeder.

From you trying to get me to "beat up" Dove for you, to your insane fucking theory that I'm fucking 10 people and the main driver is Pickles. What is it with you and these outlandish conspiracy theories?

Get a life and check to see if your colostomy bag feeding tube has somehow snaked around your neck again.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
@Alticus

Dude, really?

You named yourself after a genus of fish called Combtooth Blennies?

Are you fucking serioUs?
Someone hasn't done their homework. When I joined this forum the username I chose was Bruticus. Because Aryan and a few other members were convinced that I was another member using an alt, Aryan God love him, decided to refer to me as Alticus. I came to like the name actually and stuck with it. In the future should you try get under my skin I ask that you please set your immaturity and arrogance aside and get your facts straight. I can't believe you are a mod. Act your age, not your shoe size cupcake.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Someone hasn't done their homework. When I joined this forum the username I chose was Bruticus. Because Aryan and a few other members were convinced that I was another member using an alt, Aryan God love him, decided to refer to me as Alticus. I came to like the name actually and stuck with it. In the future should you try get under my skin I ask that you please set your immaturity and arrogance aside and get your facts straight. I can't believe you are a mod. Act your age, not your shoe size cupcake.

So. You named yourself after a genus of fish called Combtooth Blennies?

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

And I'm the one that "didn't do my homework!"

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
So. You named yourself after a genus of fish called Combtooth Blennies?

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

And I'm the one that "didn't do my homework!"
Are you high? Did you even read my reply? I didn't choose the name sweetie. You assumed that I did then decided to do a little Google search of my name in an effort to find info to troll me with, only it backfired because you didn't know that I used to be Bruticus. You thought I chose the name 'Alticus' when I registered. You're pitiful. I'm as serious as a heart attack Flynn. I feel bad for you bro, I really do.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Are you high? Did you even read my reply? I didn't choose the name sweetie. You assumed that I did then decided to do a little Google search of my name in an effort to find info to troll me with, only it backfired because you didn't know that I used to be Bruticus. You thought I chose the name 'Alticus' when I registered. You're pitiful. I'm as serious as a heart attack Flynn. I feel bad for you bro, I really do.

Moron.

I never said you weren't Bruticus, so the basis for your whole argument is null and void. The argument wasn't if you or when you chose the name, it's the simple fact that a fucking huge dork would be named after a small scrap feeding fish.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
In the Generation 1 continuity Bruticus is the combined form of the Combaticons Blastoff, Brawl, Onslaught, Swindle and Vortex. Sometimes Shockwave is also part of combination, serving as a weapon for Bruticus.

Bruticus is a successful merging of the minds of the Combaticons. He can destroy his enemies with ultrasonic waves; he can smash through metal bridges with his arms alone. He uses Onslaught's powerful sonic stun-gun. He is noted for being graceful, fast and willing to follow orders. That is also his weakness, without orders he will often just stand around, doing nothing.

Yeah, I guess I can see that.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
In the Generation 1 continuity Bruticus is the combined form of the Combaticons Blastoff, Brawl, Onslaught, Swindle and Vortex. Sometimes Shockwave is also part of combination, serving as a weapon for Bruticus.

Bruticus is a successful merging of the minds of the Combaticons. He can destroy his enemies with ultrasonic waves; he can smash through metal bridges with his arms alone. He uses Onslaught's powerful sonic stun-gun. He is noted for being graceful, fast and willing to follow orders. That is also his weakness, without orders he will often just stand around, doing nothing.

Yeah, I guess I can see that.
Until I joined this forum I believed for like decades that Starscream created Bruticus. lol