Meltdown Mayhem - Transaction$

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Screenshot-20230520-052745.jpg

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
What’s happening mate? The weather has turned a bit chilly!

Not much... worked the weekend. I've got 1200 metres to go and I'll be fucking happy when it's finished.

The dozers they got in first completely fucked the terrain and I'm cursing to myself 6-7 days per week.

Bonus though was last week when some high flyers drove through and told my boss they loved my work.. but compliments do little to not make me just walk off and say "your other guy fucked it, make him fix his own fuckups, I'm done".

Motherfucker was dozing 1 metre trees and leaving the hole like there was nothing wrong.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Not much... worked the weekend. I've got 1200 metres to go and I'll be fucking happy when it's finished.

The dozers they got in first completely fucked the terrain and I'm cursing to myself 6-7 days per week.

Bonus though was last week when some high flyers drove through and told my boss they loved my work.. but compliments do little to not make me just walk off and say "your other guy fucked it, make him fix his own fuckups, I'm done".

Motherfucker was dozing 1 metre trees and leaving the hole like there was nothing wrong.
Are you still verboten from working locally near your family because of covid restrictions?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Are you still verboten from working locally near your family because of covid restrictions?

Officially, the restrictions have been lifted for nearly a year but many corporations are still insisting on the jab or are simply not calling us back in for further interviews. They're carrying Kim Jong Dan Andrews' water, basically.

That's OK though. My boss up here just gave me an unsolicited pay rise and this morning told me he is buying a jacked up late model Mazda ute to replace my much older service vehicle, which I can commute with from home at no cost.

Far cry from those pricks down south..

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Fun Fact: 23rd May 2023 marks the observance of the 23rd World Turtle Day. The theme of World Turtle Day 2023 is “I Love Turtles”.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Flynn you ignorant slut -
Transparent backrounds rule, white drools. You are fucking up the feng suey.
Take the keyboard off your head immediately. It's not making you smarter or more fashionable.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Officially, the restrictions have been lifted for nearly a year but many corporations are still insisting on the jab or are simply not calling us back in for further interviews. They're carrying Kim Jong Dan Andrews' water, basically.

That's OK though. My boss up here just gave me an unsolicited pay rise and this morning told me he is buying a jacked up late model Mazda ute to replace my much older service vehicle, which I can commute with from home at no cost.

Far cry from those pricks down south..

You must be an awesome picker. :GdBy: