I remember the day I read a book.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,826 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 31, 2022 #4,171 I remember the day I read a book.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,826 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 31, 2022 #4,172
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,826 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 1, 2022 #4,173 Reminder too all posters, do not post images of manufactured TeeVee hillbilly's. It's "Political"
oldslowandugly Reaction score 1,523 Location Queens NY- Home of Spiderman and The Ramones Aug 7, 2022 #4,175
OP OP realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,453 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Aug 7, 2022 #4,176
OP OP realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,453 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Aug 7, 2022 #4,177
oldslowandugly Reaction score 1,523 Location Queens NY- Home of Spiderman and The Ramones Aug 11, 2022 #4,178
oldslowandugly Reaction score 1,523 Location Queens NY- Home of Spiderman and The Ramones Aug 11, 2022 #4,179
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,826 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 23, 2022 #4,194 Tucker Carlson is the highest rated infotainer on Fox News.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,826 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 23, 2022 #4,195