realgrimm

∙·▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ḊḭṠṘḔḠḀṘḊḔḊ ṼḭṠḬṏṆḀṙẏ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫∙·
Super Moderator

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant

realgrimm

Super Moderator
At least tell me what images I can post that don't turn into dead links.

works for me tumblr actually lets you upload direct from url..(recently non nude) so wouldn't be so concerned having to follow those links around...(dead links can slow down threads ...hell copyrighted images can password protect the whole page)

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant

works for me tumblr actually lets you upload direct from url..(recently non nude) so wouldn't be so concerned having to follow those links around...(dead links can slow down threads ...hell copyrighted images can password protect the whole page)
I see.

You scared me when you flipped out on me, buddy. I didn't mean to cause any harm.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
It's just easy to copy a link and post it, but having them turn into dead links is pretty counterproductive.

realgrimm

Super Moderator

I see.

You scared me when you flipped out on me, buddy. I didn't mean to cause any harm.

Top Bottom