Message from RepubliCON Schwarzenegger

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That dude is about as CONservative as Mitt Romney. Fuck, he married Skeletor Kennedy for crying out loud! BTW, someone should tell that dumb cunt that his analogy better fits the Nazi Dems pulling a book burning and Kristallnact against conservatives and conservative media.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I denied he was Conservative when he was governator. I heard all you libtarded clowns going haywire over him and I LOL'd. It was even dumber than hysteria over Trump! In fact, Arnie hysteria was the mold for TDS, ya uneducated retard!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I denied he was Conservative when he was governator. I heard all you libtarded clowns going haywire over him and I LOL'd. It was even dumber than hysteria over Trump! In fact, Arnie hysteria was the mold for TDS, ya uneducated retard!
You're more developmentally disabled than possibly even Stubby, You guys were creaming in your depends when Arnold was elected and you guys wanted to Amend the Constitution to allow Arnold to become President.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

U R Sofa King Wee Todd Ed.

Reactions: Oak

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You're more developmentally disabled than possibly even Stubby, You guys were creaming in your depends when Arnold was elected and you guys wanted to Amend the Constitution to allow Arnold to become President.

And then unironically cried like Babies about the BS lies promoted by weasels like Trump, over Obama being a Kenyan Citizen.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Spare me the bullshit clown! I sure as fuck never knew a SINGLE person who thought he would fix cali let alone support enabling him to run for the Presidency. That was some musing by some Constitutionally ignorant morons! Arnold has always been a liberal tard.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
And then unironically cried like Babies about the BS lies promoted by weasels like Trump, over Obama being a Kenyan Citizen.
My problem with president reggin is he is a dog eating muhzie.
That's nice. did you know it has been with the help of some very conservative Muzzies that have bailed out Trump several times failure after failure? Why do you think Al Trump has sold advanced weaponry to the Wahabbis?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
That's nice. did you know it has been with the help of some very conservative Muzzies that have bailed out Trump several times failure after failure? Why do you think Al Trump has sold advanced weaponry to the Wahabbis?
Suck it up Trumptards.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So does this mean you realize that not everyone that supports Trump does so blindly and we dont always agree with everything?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
So does this mean you realize that not everyone that supports Trump does so blindly and we dont always agree with everything?
Sorry?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That dude is about as CONservative as Mitt Romney. Fuck, he married Skeletor Kennedy for crying out loud! BTW, someone should tell that dumb cunt that his analogy better fits the Nazi Dems pulling a book burning and Kristallnact against conservatives and conservative media.

Given the way ya feel about those Republicans, yer gonna have ta find a new political party pretty soon...Lokmeer!

The GOP may not have a place you anymo' Buddih.

Maybe try a breakaway faction of the GOP, eh.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Given the way ya feel about those Republicans, yer gonna have ta find a new political party pretty soon...Lokmeer!

The GOP may not have a place you anymo' Buddih.

Maybe try a breakaway faction of the GOP, eh.

josephine, I've voted 3rd party more than I've voted Republican. I voted for H. Ross Perot TWICE!