OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Trumps lose elections.

Won in 2016 and made you soytards cry for four years straight

would have one again but you greasy slimebag democrats consorted with China to build the circumstance which would be most conducive to your blatant election fraud efforts. Nationwide Mail in ballots.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Most secure election ever thanks to increase security following the Trump/Russia collusion stolen election of 2016 - which Trump still lost by 3 million votes.

Why do Cons hate free and fair elections?
Why do they hate democracy?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump/Russia collusion.. :LMAO: Fuck.. Thanks for my Thanksgiving belly laugh HAHA..

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I don't hate democracy. I feel it important to conserve the rights of my children and myself....along with everyone else at that matter. The thought of someone trying to take/ammend our constitutional rights is sickening.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trumps lose elections.

Won in 2016 and made you soytards cry for four years straight

would have one again but you greasy slimebag democrats consorted with China to build the circumstance which would be most conducive to your blatant election fraud efforts. Nationwide Mail in ballots.

I’m really enjoying your ignorance. That is all

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Trump/Russia collusion.. :LMAO: Fuck.. Thanks for my Thanksgiving belly laugh HAHA..
Does this mean I'm not on ignore any more, HeilFarter?

Widespread election fraud.. :LMAO:
Zero evidence - case after case dismissed.

Oh - except that case in NC where Repukelickins were deleting records of Repukes having voted, calling them and telling them to vote again. There's that....

Holliday

Banned
Banned
I don't hate democracy. I feel it important to conserve the rights of my children and myself....along with everyone else at that matter. The thought of someone trying to take/ammend our constitutional rights is sickening.
So you're disgusted by Repukelickin efforts at voter suppression?

Well - I'm glad to hear it.

Reactions: Q

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

She's the kid that did not win the game and now feels very sorry for herself.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
:LMAO: Newsmax* Keep grasping for straws Stubby!
*grasping AT straws :Udonkey:
More credible than the clown news network
Don't tell me, show me. Or, :STFU4:
Show you what? Ppppfffftt
Exactly how fcktarded are you? Prove that your screaming yellow rag "Newsmax" has any journalistic standards or ethics.
FcJ0WFD.jpg

Succubus

Site Supporter

Any kind of fraudulent voting is wrong- regardless the side it came from.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Hello HopelessDupe.

Hows the dementia today?

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Hello HopelessDupe.

Hows the dementia today?
Babbling to yourself again? So sad. :LMAO2:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Hello HopelessDupe.

Hows the dementia today?
Babbling to yourself again? So sad. :LMAO2:
How can I be babbling to myself if you’re here relying like a good little guppie ?

Duh

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yet another thread about this shit? Put it in the Trump thread or someone's going to merge it.

Succubus

Site Supporter
If Trump goes to war with Iran, Biden is fucked. He can impose certain powers to keep himself in office. Another president did this....Kennedy maybe? I can't remember..... Whaaaa Whaaaaa goes the leftist liberal libtards. I hope he is smart enough to realize this. I think it's time to email our president.... hehehehe......bet ya didn't know THAT shit, did you? Haha!!!!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
If Trump goes to war with Iran, Biden is fucked. He can impose certain powers to keep himself in office. Another president did this....Kennedy maybe? I can't remember..... Whaaaa Whaaaaa goes the leftist liberal libtards. I hope he is smart enough to realize this. I think it's time to email our president.... hehehehe......bet ya didn't know THAT shit, did you? Haha!!!!
I love the idea

I hope the soyboys get frisky and start some vililence by where I live

I’d be happy to pack a few of them up in zip lock bags

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Forget the recount. Redo the whole election MINUS mail in voting. If your ass can’t get to a polling place to vote, that’s too bad.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Another president imposed certain powers to keep himself in office? Kennedy maybe? You mean the Kennedy who was murdered before he finished his first term? WTActualFuck are you talking about?