Alfred E. Neutrump
What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy.
- Reaction score
- 3,954
- Location
- Milwaukee
Are we doing an over/under pool on that?This week in trollop news how many men has skank maiden flynn porked this week?
Are we doing an over/under pool on that?This week in trollop news how many men has skank maiden flynn porked this week?
Spread betting may work if you can fix an upper limt.Are we doing an over/under pool on that?
Spread betting may work if you can fix an upper limt.
I reckon most the Alts in the title you so deservedly won where also alticus.Crookie is FUMING that alticus took away his war dominion buddy, get him, crookie, don't let him get away with it
LOL I have no convictions since my wild young days but nice try Reacher(As in you are always reaching).Speaking of proven crack fiends out on parole...
Don't listen to him people, I've seen him on the six o'clock news and crimewatch regularly. In fact I saw one of those court room sketches of him recently, it was most unflatteringLOL I have no convictions since my wild young days but nice try Reacher(As in you are always reaching).
Fartsnifficka is projecting again.
Secret Service agent arresting your dodgy associates no doubt Fraudrika.Don't listen to him people, I've seen him on the six o'clock news and crimewatch regularly.
They don't do court room sketches of secret service agents, you doughnut. THINK!Secret Service agent arresting your dodgy associates no doubt Fraudrika.
They don't do court room sketches of secret service agents, you doughnut. THINK!
Youre going to list all my good deeds to humanity? Please don't crookie, you'll embarrass meYea they do. But as i'm house sitting for the week i'll post the frogrika files, and then your finished.
LOL I have no convictions since my wild young days but nice try Reacher(As in you are always reaching).
Fartsnifficka is projecting again.
That is me goofing of with a couple of friends who buried me in cusions, it was funny and she took a picture. I know someone as bitter and miserable as you struggles with the concept of fun, or has forgotten what happy feels like but LOADS of people love it. and thanks for the pic, I wonder where that was.Really. Looks like you've kept on with the "Wild days."
What IS THAT?
![]()
Wow you got 2 cheesings today, you really are turbo charged cringe today Fraudrika.Crookie, why do you have so many cushions, you're like a woman!
Obviously you have a surplus of cheese. It was a genuine question, no man I know has that many cushions, I'm just curious why?Wow you got 2 cheesings today, you really are turbo charged cringe today Fraudrika.