Flynn
LionHeart Diva
- Reaction score
- 3,117
- Location
- Medina, Washington
You what? Frog claims shes known Flea for 20 years and was active on TTR 10 years ago.
Take your meds, sit down and shut up.
What are you even talking about?
You just started up back posting recently. Letting Martini tell it, you were M.I.A. a good decade. I've never heard of you until I joined this board. The flame community is very small, and talented posters (Not you) get mentioned between boards. I never once read about you back in the day. I've only heard of your "exploits" via second hand, I've never witnessed you posting anything troll or flamer worthy.
As far as Fred knowing Flea for 20 years, you'll have to take that up with the both of them. I can only comment on my relationship with Flea. I cannot comment on whether Fred is or isn't lying. I first met Fred on the now defunct Third Rail Forums.