I see froods white flag has a wedge of cheese on it. HAHA
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Today at 12:50 PM #151 I see froods white flag has a wedge of cheese on it. HAHA
Frood Reaction score 1,651 Location Wootopia Today at 3:47 PM #152 I see Fred is still logically in ruins....
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Today at 3:59 PM #153 Frood said: I see Fred is still logically in ruins.... Click to expand... Frood, if all this is making you angry and Itchy you could always retract your statement about your tits being bigger than mine. C'mon, it was a foolish thing to say to a woman whos not a full on athlete and we all know it, big tits
Frood said: I see Fred is still logically in ruins.... Click to expand... Frood, if all this is making you angry and Itchy you could always retract your statement about your tits being bigger than mine. C'mon, it was a foolish thing to say to a woman whos not a full on athlete and we all know it, big tits
OP OP Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,126 Location Medina, Washington 40 minutes ago #154 ***BLOWS WHISTLE*** UNSPORTSMANLIKE CONDUCT FROOD. OFFSET BY FREDRICKA'S FLAGRANT FOUL WHILE USING THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE. 3rd down and goal. ***BLOWS WHISTLE***
***BLOWS WHISTLE*** UNSPORTSMANLIKE CONDUCT FROOD. OFFSET BY FREDRICKA'S FLAGRANT FOUL WHILE USING THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE. 3rd down and goal. ***BLOWS WHISTLE***