Muh Fellow Bastardians, is Elon Musk still our hero or is he now a zero?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Elon Musk Tears Into Trump, Tells Him to ‘Hang Up His Hat’

• Donald Trump
  • Elon Musk

Noah Kirsch, Zachary Petrizzo
Mon, July 11, 2022 at 8:59 PM

In this article:

• Donald Trump
    45th President of the United States
  • Elon Musk
    CEO of SpaceX

Getty
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
fired back at
on Monday night in a series of scathing tweets, urging the former president to give up his ambitions of a political comeback.
Musk’s comments came after Trump ripped into the Tesla CEO at his
in Anchorage, Alaska.
“I don’t hate the man, but it’s time for Trump to hang up his hat & sail into the sunset,” Musk
on Twitter late Monday evening. “Dems should also call off the attack—don’t make it so that Trump’s only way to survive is to regain the Presidency.”
But it didn’t end there. Musk took another shot—at Trump’s age.
“Trump would be 82 at end of term, which is too old to be chief executive of anything, let alone the United States of America,” Musk
. “If [Florida Gov. Ron] DeSantis runs against Biden in 2024, then DeSantis will easily win—he doesn’t even need to campaign.”
The SpaceX founder also responded to Trump’s assertion at his rally that Musk told Trump he had voted for him.
“Not true,” Musk
A Trump spokesperson didn’t return The Daily Beast’s request for comment on Monday night.
While Trump has long
for the White House, a source close to the ex-president recently told The Daily Beast an official decision hasn’t been made, adding, “It’s a personal decision between [Trump] and his family.”
Still, the 45th president has continued to hold large rallies, where he has railed against all manners of opponents—including the Tesla boss.
“Elon. Elon is not going to buy Twitter. Where did you hear that before? From me,” Trump said at his Saturday evening rally, taking aim at Musk for
of the social media platform.
“You know, he said the other day, ‘Oh, I’ve never voted for a Republican.’ I said: ‘I didn’t know that.’ He told me he voted for me. So he’s another bullshit artist,” Trump added at the rally before tearing into Musk over his “rotten” contract with Twitter.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
In other Elon Musk News:

In its lawsuit, Twitter said: “[Elon] Musk apparently believes that he — unlike every other party subject to Delaware contract law — is free to change his mind, trash the company, disrupt its operations, destroy stockholder value, and walk away."

safe_image.php

"ha ha i'm bored and changing my mind, Orange man bad, lol"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Neither Trump OR Elon is anyones "hero". That's what gets said by people like in your hysterical hatred of everyone who opposes and disagrees with your "side".

I dont really see why this is something any of us should have feels over. Two grown men cannot have a dispute? Is anyone here directly attacking OUR rights?

I hope one day you start asking yourself if all this hate and resentment you harbor towards people because of your hate of real democracy and your perpetual intolerance of any thought, ideas or stances outside of the ones you are told to have has made ANYTHING better. Because this really must suck for you and it's just more of the division and destruction your "side" gleefully jumps in and celebrates to the detriment of not just the country but your ability to relate to others.

I really dont see a reason to have a problem here with either of them. Im sure Elon is probably winning lefturd points just on the basis he is having a dispute with a person you people have irrational and scary levels of hatred for, for no actual real reason. You guys are the ones who operate as a hive mob.

Do you like Rogan again? Asking for a friend.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The part where Elon asks the Dems to let him survive without having to reign in the presidency….

if they sterilize Don’s entire bloodline and pardon him for not being qualified… do you honestly think this deranged ego maniac would end the campaign? :Crazy:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Summary;

Elon Musk considers buying Twitter - Libtards lose their mind

Elon Musk has second thoughts and backs out - Libtards lose their mind

Funny shit and as a bonus, all this controversy has brought public attention to just how many fucking bots that woke echo chamber has and share prices have subsequently plummeted.

I'd call it a win personally and a big middle finger to the Twitter SJW trannie brigade, who have been on suicide watch through all this.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Summary;

Funny shit and as a bonus, all this controversy has brought public attention to just how many fucking bots that woke echo chamber has and share prices have subsequently plummeted.

I'd call it a win personally and a big middle finger to the Twitter SJW trannie brigade, who have been on suicide watch through all this.
I know you don't drive for reasons, but imagine if you were going to buy a car, would you give it a good look over, look under the hood check the oil, look in the trunk ask for service records and even test drive it....?

Why wouldn't a guy looking to drop $44 Billion do something similar as that?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Summary;

I know you don't drive for reasons, but imagine if you were going to buy a car, would you give it a good look over, look under the hood check the oil, look in the trunk ask for service records and even test drive it....?

I do drive, you gullible twat. I like driving fast too, which was the reason for my ban.

No doubt back in the days when you weren't confined to a mobility scooter, you were one of those faggy drivers who hogged the middle lane on the motorway doing 55 mph.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Summary;

I do drive, you gullible twat. I like driving fast too, which was the reason for my ban.

No doubt back in the days when you weren't confined to a mobility scooter, you were one of those faggy drivers who hogged the middle lane on the motorway doing 55 mph.

You don't have a car. Stop lying.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Proof? Thought not.

And don't bother wasting your time asking me to post a pic of my car, when absolutely no one else on here has ever done that.

I don't have to prove anything. You can't prove that I'm on welfare or other government benefits, that I use a mobility scooter and that I live in a ghetto.

Yet you post it. I don't need proof apparently. But you have shit jobs, were banned from driving and didn't have a car before the pandemic. Doubtful you're thriving at this point.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Proof? Thought not.

And don't bother wasting your time asking me to post a pic of my car, when absolutely no one else on here has ever done that.

I don't have to prove anything. You can't prove that I'm on welfare or other government benefits, that I use a mobility scooter and that I live in a ghetto.

Yet you post it. I don't need proof apparently. But you have shit jobs, were banned from driving and didn't have a car before the pandemic. Doubtful you're thriving at this point.

Any moar retarded assumptions to make a fool of yourself with?

You're pushing 60 and must be at least 400 lbs, it doesn't take a genius to realise there's a good chance that you're confined to a wheelchair or mobility scooter.

Those portly cankles of yours will be feeling the strain after all these years and your day to day movement will likely be affected.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Proof? Thought not.

Any moar retarded assumptions to make a fool of yourself with?

You're pushing 60 and must be at least 400 lbs, it doesn't take a genius to realise there's a good chance that you're confined to a wheelchair or mobility scooter.

Those portly cankles of yours will be feeling the strain after all these years and your day to day movement will likely be affected.

I'm none of those things. But this is about proof. Why do I have to prove my allegations when you can't prove any of your allegations?

None.