Muh Fellow Coloradans, look at all these big money projects I got from Congress for you! Me, I built that!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Just out of curiosity, A.....do you know who your Congress person is and what theyve been up to?

I'm not really sure what this article is fussing about and I'll have to check everything it says to see what happened here but in the meantime I'm curious to know if you feel your Congress person is representing their base well.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Just out of curiosity, A.....do you know who your Congress person is and what theyve been up to?

I'm not really sure what this article is fussing about and I'll have to check everything it says to see what happened here but in the meantime I'm curious to know if you feel your Congress person is representing their base well.
It's very very simple, Boobert fought against the Bill, it passed anyway and now she is back home with her constituents taking credit for it's passing, AFTER VOTING NO. It's one of those credibility thingies.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's very very simple, Boobert fought against the Bill, it passed anyway and now she is back home with her constituents taking credit for it's passing, AFTER VOTING NO. It's one of those credibility thingies.

Yeah I read the article but I'd like to look into it more before accepting this article as fact and forming an opinion on it. I dont trust media sources so I like to a few different calls on what is being claimed. Perhaps look at the newsletter this article referred to but didnt link(as far as I saw) and see what happened. It could be as simple and be exactly how this article says it is....or it could be a completely twisted version of something that's being used for a partisan attack. I have to verify it all before I comment.

I was just asking if you know who your own congress person is and if you follow what they do. I've noticed people who get really heavy into partisan are following and criticizing elected officials discussed in media and on the "other side" but dont really watch anything their own are doing.

Do you hold the people you vote for to the same level of scrunity? I tend to pay the most careful attention to the people I vote for.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This is not rocket surgery.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah I read the article but I'd like to look into it more before accepting this article as fact and forming an opinion on it. I dont trust media sources so I like to a few different calls on what is being claimed. Perhaps look at the newsletter this article referred to but didnt link(as far as I saw) and see what happened. It could be as simple and be exactly how this article says it is....or it could be a completely twisted version of something that's being used for a partisan attack. I have to verify it all before I comment.

I was just asking if you know who your own congress person is and if you follow what they do. I've noticed people who get really heavy into partisan are following and criticizing elected officials discussed in media and on the "other side" but dont really watch anything their own are doing.

Do you hold the people you vote for to the same level of scrunity? I tend to pay the most careful attention to the people I vote for.
Look up the vote record for yourself on US Congress dot, you're a simpleton

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I know how to look up vote record.

But do you know who your own congressman is and what they vote for or not?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I know how to look up vote record.

But do you know who your own congressman is and what they vote for or not?
I don't like politics, it frightens me.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Isn't she the one who's supposed to be looking up the details of the 40 people killed by BLM?
I don't think she's good at looking things up.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Isn't she the one who's supposed to be looking up the details of the 40 people killed by BLM?
I believe she is still struggling with that assignment, I think she is easily distracted, at least in my retirement oligarchy opinion.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The ones I already listed and you blamed "far right extremists"?

You guys really do everything you can to avoid responding to anything or answering questions and if someone directly addresses a claim you make and you dont like the response, you literally lie and gaslight and pretend it wasnt answered at all.

It's ridiculous the games you guys play to avoid having to deal with opposition that you cant deal with.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I believe she is still struggling with that assignment, I think she is easily distracted, at least in my retirement oligarchy opinion.

Well Admin there are many people here who would say you guys struggle with simple and direct questions and answers and you often manipulate, use strawmen and subject change when you cannot address something.

And you guys often lie and claim no one has answered anything when people have. You know....like thr Florida bill you guys wont read even after we posted it. The claim that we have failed to show you the problem when we have. You just ignore answers and responses that contradict the narrative you want to believe.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You guys really do everything you can to avoid responding to anything or answering questions and if someone directly addresses a claim you make and you dont like the response, you literally lie and gaslight and pretend it wasnt answered at all.

It's ridiculous the games you guys play to avoid having to deal with opposition that you cant deal with.
.....and how does that make you feel?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

It makes me feel like someone did what they had always done, and probably still do, and repeated parrotlike a bogus claim which they couldn't support. Or - where is the list of 40 killings?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

It makes me feel like someone did what they had always done, and probably still do, and repeated parrotlike a bogus claim which they couldn't support. Or - where is the list of 40 killings?
It also makes me feel that that person doesn't want me to read or reply to their posts or they would just list the 40 in full detail as requested.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It also makes me feel that that person doesn't want me to read or reply to their posts or they would just list the 40 in full detail as requested.

Liars are going to lie.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

It is belligerently passive aggressive.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So H is demanding an answer to a claim I made. And I given him a few answers. And instead of discussing what was said....he pretends he got NO answer at all and then says he will only accept an answer in the format he decides.

And IM passive aggresive here while he continually manipulates the convo to avoid having to address the answers given

Also I blatantly started listing names. I started with Secoriea Turner. And he just straight up ignored it and then started trying to claim the violence and deaths were caused by "far right extremists and police".

So first he denied there was any violence or deaths. Except when you give a name of someone who died....then he blames "far right extremists" and police.

Now we are back at square where he claims I have not answered at all, and then changes that to claim i did answer but not in a valid way he will accept.

And now it's about something wrong with ME, I'm "passive aggressive".

All manipulation and gaslighting tactics intended to help him avoid dealing with direct answers and to hold on to his narrative that these violent riots harmed no one.

And that's all they really care about. They dont care about other people or the destruction, the beatings and the deaths. They care about sticking to their support of this BLM grift and that it's some sort of civil rights protests. They dont really care what it was in reality. They care about narrative. Not people and not humanity.

My aggresion is never passive, by the way. I'm very direct and intentional as a personal rule. Its easy to see through these dodging and gaslighting attempts. You can fool yourselves but you dont fool anyone else.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's also clear neither H or Admin even knows who their congress people are and how those people vote or any bills and legislation passed by their elected officials.

But they follow their opposition and twist everything they do.

People should hold the ones they vote for under the heaviest scrunity but these guys are invested mentally and emotionally into a hysterical partisan cold civil war where only labels matter. They do not watch what anyone does unless the media decides to report it, and even then they dont check anything for accuracy. If it fits a narrative they prefer that's all that matters.

And the people suffer. :/

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

You know, for the past 2 weeks there's been a cat mewling night and day...incessantly. I love cats and feel very sorry for that one because it is clearly distressed. I can not figure out where it is coming from - I at first thought outside but now I'm concerned it's trapped somewhere.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You know, for the past 2 weeks there's been a cat mewling night and day...incessantly. I love cats and feel very sorry for that one because it is clearly distressed. I can not figure out where it is coming from - I at first thought outside but now I'm concerned it's trapped somewhere.

Does it sound like when Yoko Ono sings?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

More plaintive.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

or that white noise sound you used to get on the old tv sets on a null channel?