Muslims, Like All Conservatives, Need to Learn Their Place in Civilized Societies

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Of course - like all conservatives they are incorrigible liars, and can not be trusted to honor an agreement.

"President Emmanuel Macron on Monday hailed a major step for “enlightened Islam” in France after Muslim leaders approved a charter that rejects extremism and upholds the "primacy of Republican principles over religious values”.

Mr Macron has been pushing for the charter since November after

He called it “a hugely important step” and “truly a foundational text in the relationship between the state and Islam of France”."

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Of course - like all conservatives they are incorrigible liars, and can not be trusted to honor an agreement.

"President Emmanuel Macron on Monday hailed a major step for “enlightened Islam” in France after Muslim leaders approved a charter that rejects extremism and upholds the "primacy of Republican principles over religious values”.

Mr Macron has been pushing for the charter since November after

He called it “a hugely important step” and “truly a foundational text in the relationship between the state and Islam of France”."
10shits.gif

Scarlettmarie-Sideways-pooping.gif

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Do you know that most muslims are disgusted by this murder on the teacher?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What exactly does this have to do with American conservatives?

Did you trip on the word "Republican"?

The only people I saw providing apologetics for this beheading was Muslims and people on the left.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
muhzies side with democRATs. Why? Because democRATs wanna destroy Judeo/Christian culture too!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's only rape if it helps smear the character of a right wing man.

When it comes to any left wing men or democrat platforms.....we just dont talk about that.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

When it comes to any left wing men or democrat platforms.....we just dont talk about that.

Libs have no idea what they are getting into when they claim they want these people in here.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Libs have no idea what they are getting into when they claim they want these people in here.

From what I have witnessed, this isnt even an issue theyve cared much about.

The reason this has become some huge issue is because it was hammered as a partisan left vs right talking point for the purpose of attacking Trump.

When they found out about border seperations(kids in cages omg!) Instead of inquiring why this is even a thing....they jumped on a massive bandwagon condemning it. They had no idea that the "cages" were built during the Obama administration and the pictures of children were taken in 2014. Obama deported more illegal immigrants than Trump did and most of these issues were not a thought for them during the last administration.

I really do not think they care very about human trafficking or the brutalities women and children are subjected to. They just want to "win" something over people they hate. If its anything that can be considered "right wing" its automatically bad and wrong and must be attacked and done away with.

It's easy for immigrants to be used like this because they wont have to see or experience the very negative impacts of it. They play a very dangerous game and dont really think much about anything.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
bidens a rapist but no problemo! Women must NOT be believed! :Grin3:

I've never had a right wing man tell me I deserve to get raped, or tell me my daughters should get raped....because i disagreed with one.

You wouldnt believe the vileness I've had flung at me from left wingers. Also left wing proggy women are always the only ones whose sexual assault is valid.

I'm a survivor of a violent rape that left me in horrible shape with ptsd. But since I didnt hate Kavanaugh, I deserved what happened. And of course what I endured is comparable to some woman who was spoken too in a gross sexual manner because "words are violence"