My last post here.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Is this one.

After reading that tantrum and all of the threats, this forum isn't a safe place for yours truly.

I have found a new forum to post on that won't accept that nutjob.

Thank you, BF, for the hospitality.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You mean the nutjob that forced you to pick up the phone and literally take the food out of kids mouths ? Picking up the phone on someone like that your a cunt. A toxic cunt, I don’t care how big your dick is or if you have a pair of bollocks, your the biggest bitch to mug someone off like that.

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
source.gif

Pussy......

Last edited:
OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Or......

Maybe I'll stay.....idk yet.....I'd hate to jump to conclusions. There is a fresh new flame forum on the horizon.....

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Or......

Maybe I'll stay.....idk yet.....I'd hate to jump to conclusions. There is a fresh new flame forum on the horizon.....
Fuck off you tremendous whoreson and cuck.

I piss your CHRISTopher Streetday face.

Scum!

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Did I mention how great today is?

It's sweater weather, I got bae laying next to me all curled up, and I'm about to stream Fortnite on my new twitch channel that's been picking up steam because I'm actually rather good at Fortnite.

For all you gamers- I recommend taking a break from the game you play then going back. It's helped my game tremendous. I see things now that I didn't see before. It's like a whole new world just popped up and said "hello, champ".

Maybe I'll post later. Who knows.(shugs)

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

It's sweater weather, I got bae laying next to me all curled up, and I'm about to stream Fortnite on my new twitch channel that's been picking up steam because I'm actually rather good at Fortnite.

For all you gamers- I recommend taking a break from the game you play then going back. It's helped my game tremendous. I see things now that I didn't see before. It's like a whole new world just popped up and said "hello, champ".

I just bought me some " pay4info" about you on the deep web.

These Russians are just nasty.

So I knew I know you somewhere.

Didn't you lost your last job?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Answer the question, K****

Last edited by a moderator:

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard

I reiterate

giphy.gif

ps......a guy who uses the term “bae”....:LMAO2::Wrong:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

“Bae”??? You sissy. Using Nikker Ebonics language. Lol. Nobody takes you serious here, you poedo

Val Gina

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lmfao at playing fortnight. Not really the tough internet celebrity game unless you’re 14 or autistic. ...oh yeah you probably carry the downsy gene... that’s right