My New Car

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You should post about your car in Lurker's lounge. People might have questions and this isn't the thread to discuss it or is it?

Okay, damn what kind of car? Type, color, etc.

It is a 2023 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray.

The coupe. Not a convertible by it has a removable roof panel.

Arctic White

2LT trim, Z51 performance package, front lift system

This is it parked in my driveway with my Z28 feeling a little left out on the other side of the road...

Okay, the link was not what I wanted....what do people use nowadaze to store photos on the Web?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It is a 2023 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray.

The coupe. Not a convertible by it has a removable roof panel.

Arctic White

2LT trim, Z51 performance package, front lift system

This is it parked in my driveway with my Z28 feeling a little left out on the other side of the road...

Okay, the link was not what I wanted....what do people use nowadaze to store photos on the Web?

Sounds awesome. You can open an imgur account and then share your pics here.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Upload your photo and select BBCode full linked. Carefully delete that url crap at the beginning and the end to whittle it down to the
whatever
image tags. Copy and Paste it. Done.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
That's a beauty. Congratulations...

Must be wicked fast too.
Thanks. It is a huge purchase for me, but I like cars and this will probably be the last sports car that I ever buy.

It has an 800km break-in period so I will not be able to drive it fast before that. But I know this model of Corvette is a pretty fast car. It will do 0-60mph in under 3 seconds. I think it will be pretty thrilling.

Not the most practical car, though. I found out today that my referee equipment bag will not fit in the trunk....almost, but I would have to really jam it in there which would not be good for some of the equipment, especially my skates. So I put my bag in the passenger seat. I only have about a month of driving left this year before I have to put it in winter storage, so I will drive it when I can.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Thanks. It is a huge purchase for me, but I like cars and this will probably be the last sports car that I ever buy.

It has an 800km break-in period so I will not be able to drive it fast before that. But I know this model of Corvette is a pretty fast car. It will do 0-60mph in under 3 seconds. I think it will be pretty thrilling.

Not the most practical car, though. I found out today that my referee equipment bag will not fit in the trunk....almost, but I would have to really jam it in there which would not be good for some of the equipment, especially my skates. So I put my bag in the passenger seat. I only have about a month of driving left this year before I have to put it in winter storage, so I will drive it when I can.

What did you do with your muscle car?

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
What did you do with your muscle car?

That is it parked on the street...right side of the picture.

I am planning on washing and waxing it today, filling the gas tank and putting in some fuel stabilizer...and putting it up on my 4-post lift for storage. With our trailer in the driveway (we only have two spots in the driveway) and only one open bay in the garage (too much other stuff in the other bay of the garage), we have 3 vehicles and only two spots. So one has to go on the lift.

I gotta decide if I like the Camaro Z28 or the Corvette more, and sell one of them. It is looking like I am liking the Corvette more, but I am probably going to give it a full summer of driving to decide.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Nice.... you hit the lotto or something? LOL
Prowler seems to be very financially stable, but if he won the lotto I'd bug him to buy me Vette too LOL

I am not rich, but I think my wife and I manage our finances pretty well. We have no children so that is a major expense that we have never had. I am not saying that I would trade children for a sports car; I am just saying that is the way it worked out.

This is a huge purchase for me and something that has been planned for years. My Camaro Z28 is a 2002 and I factory-ordered it to my specific specs too. And I had had it for over 20 years now.

I plan the same for the Corvette; to keep it for a long time.

If I win the lottery (like, a million dollars or more) I will buy you a Corvette Rancid.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Dang, as much as I'd love to drive a beauty like that around here, cars that run that close to the pavement are pretty much a waste of money here, given all the potholes and speed bumps.

You see Mustangs and Camaros that need to keep their suspension in check to be able to go around without getting destroyed, but even so, it'd break my heart driving cars like those on the roads here.

But you can buy me a F-250 instead, they are perfect for the shitty roads we have here :LOL:

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Since none of you are doing it....

Only a pathetic person comes online to gloat and boast their ego over a stupid car. You loser!!!!

You might have a nice car, but you are still going to be old and BALD!!!

A Corvette?!?!? Please. Tell me about a McLaren, Lamborghini, Ferrari, or even a Porsche. But a fuckin' Chevy?!?!?

What kind of asshole buys a gasoline-powered car in 2022??!?

Corvette: The perfect car to lure 12 year old boys into "taking a ride". You sick fuck.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Dang, as much as I'd love to drive a beauty like that around here, cars that run that close to the pavement are pretty much a waste of money here, given all the potholes and speed bumps.

You see Mustangs and Camaros that need to keep their suspension in check to be able to go around without getting destroyed, but even so, it'd break my heart driving cars like those on the roads here.

But you can buy me a F-250 instead, they are perfect for the shitty roads we have here :LOL:

Deal.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's a hot car for sure but if you like vets it doesnt do it fer me

doesnt have the shark look
d4c089183526a5f8610955158b58be3b--chevrolet-corvette-stingray--corvette.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Since none of you are doing it....

Only a pathetic person comes online to gloat and boast their ego over a stupid car. You loser!!!!

You might have a nice car, but you are still going to be old and BALD!!!

A Corvette?!?!? Please. Tell me about a McLaren, Lamborghini, Ferrari, or even a Porsche. But a fuckin' Chevy?!?!?

What kind of asshole buys a gasoline-powered car in 2022??!?

Corvette: The perfect car to lure 12 year old boys into "taking a ride". You sick fuck.

Dude, that's for meltdown.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
It's a hot car for sure but if you like vets it doesnt do it fer me

doesnt have the shark look
d4c089183526a5f8610955158b58be3b--chevrolet-corvette-stingray--corvette.jpg

Honestly, I could not decide what model of Corvette I like the most if I tried.

That one above is pretty awesome.

I like this one a lot:
first-year-big-block-1965-chevrolet-corvette-stingray-l78-4-speed-coupe00t0t_gi75pnzIQf0_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

first-year-big-block-1965-chevrolet-corvette-stingray-l78-4-speed-coupe01414_5aMvgUbG2Us_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

And I like the C6 and C7 Corvettes a lot too.

I can decide what generation I like the least, and it is the C4. But I still think it is a pretty awesome car.

Reactions: X
OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
@The Prowler
is this the same car ?
1570718907358.jpg
Yeah, that one has obviously had some modifications for the track.

I will say this about the C8 Corvette: It looks way better in real life than it does in pictures. I know most cars do look better in real life, but this car looks way, way better for some reason. I think it is because there are just so many angles and details that single pictures cannot capture.