my new Chat show. Across the pond.

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
So which one of you is Dave Thomas? Rick Moranis? Strange Brew fans.. Who be Siskel and who be Ebert?

Will you be doing forum reviews? or just political shit? I gotsta know. Ya feel me dawg?

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
If they post it twice maybe 4 people will bother with it
i just wanna see some blood and guts. just wonder which one will turn on the other first. why? the story has to be good or i won't buy a ticket to the shitshow. also needs good guest stars like the legendary Poofer raping Dove in front of her man, BF himself should show up in a monkey suit only to be shatted on by @UncleDiLF for control..

if they can't create some magically delicious world i will pull the plug on the both of them. if you feel me

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Maybe, got all that to sort out yet. What can you bring topic wise?
geese killing on your live podcast. he is an expert perhaps even legendary around the lakeshore area. i would do it for free crack and whisky. what do i bring to the table you ask? i will tell you all about my catfishing online and how i could be a multi millionarie by now from all the Losers that fell for "me" "myself" and I'ded them all with my pussy not my other pussy she is sleeping most of the time

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey here's a good one, a show about all of Trump's Cabinet, Advisors, Attorneys, Campaign People etc

That have been found guilty?

Lieu: "Trump's campaign manager: felon. Trump's deputy campaign manger: felon. Trump's foreign policy adviser: felon. Trump's lawyer: felon. Trump's political adviser: felon. Trump's fundraiser: felon. It is not the fault of the DOJ that Trump surrounded himself with criminals."

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey here's a good one, a show about all of Trump's Cabinet, Advisors, Attorneys, Campaign People etc

That have been found guilty?

Lieu: "Trump's campaign manager: felon. Trump's deputy campaign manger: felon. Trump's foreign policy adviser: felon. Trump's lawyer: felon. Trump's political adviser: felon. Trump's fundraiser: felon. It is not the fault of the DOJ that Trump surrounded himself with criminals."
Yea that's how lawfare works.

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
No it refers.

Oh I'm not pretending anything, quit it with your retarded projection.
So Sleepy Joe's DOJ (Which as you know is under the Executive Branch, obviously) now takes its marching orders from the House of Representatives?

:daFuq4:

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️
First episode with @Garraty_47 on utube, others to follow. Guests will be invited.

Its set to premier at 1PM, i assume thats UK time so in just under 2 hours, its still doing the SDs a type of formating.

Listened to it in it's entirety, jolly good show.

My thoughts about the drugs that are perking Biden up is this: Yes, they may hurt him in the long run, but originally the Dems only needed him for 4 years in order to buy time to find a candidate that had a fighting chance against Trump, now they only need him for a few months and are running out of time to find a replacement.

I think that 3rd parties are going to Influence this election more than in many previous elections...

By the way, I'd be happy to be guested on your show. Most of my knowledge around politics is centered around Economics, Geopolitics (How geography affects politics), and history. DM me if interested.