My Sharona at the WalMart

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Jfc leave the geezer alone, just get on with your own shit and let people do theirs. Fight and argue with everyone all day, fuck that who needs it...

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Well... It finally happened to me today, I knew it would eventually, but I was ready. I came out of Walmart with my mask on and keeping six feet distance to everyone, pushed my cart to my car, all the while wearing my mask. A woman was getting out of her car next to me with no mask. As I'm putting my bags into my car she says, "Let me guess - you're a liberal. Cause that mask ain't gonna do anything for you except make you look stupid ." In anticipation of this happening, because I figured it might someday, I already had a response ready. I said "Look, I woke up with a temperature of 102 this morning (I didn't) plus I work around hundreds of people in close quarters (I don’t) so this is for your protection, not mine. How about I take it off and we hug like old friends?" I stepped toward her and acted as if I was taking off my mask. She stepped back away from me and went across to the next row of cars. I followed her, she kept walking away, I chased her, she ran... She fell down. I grabbed her foot. I pulled on her leg, then reach for her cunt and grab a hand full of hair and pulled,that's when I got jumbed from behind . . . . . . .

PS - I am not a Liberal !

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Jfc leave the geezer alone, just get on with your own shit and let people do theirs. Fight and argue with everyone all day, fuck that who needs it...
It's all in fun so what's the harm,well for me it is - - - - - -:ChiLLPiLL:

OP
OP
Mr. Whipple

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Well... It finally happened to me today, I knew it would eventually, but I was ready. I came out of Walmart with my mask on and keeping six feet distance to everyone, pushed my cart to my car, all the while wearing my mask. A woman was getting out of her car next to me with no mask. As I'm putting my bags into my car she says, "Let me guess - you're a liberal. Cause that mask ain't gonna do anything for you except make you look stupid ." In anticipation of this happening, because I figured it might someday, I already had a response ready. I said "Look, I woke up with a temperature of 102 this morning (I didn't) plus I work around hundreds of people in close quarters (I don’t) so this is for your protection, not mine. How about I take it off and we hug like old friends?" I stepped toward her and acted as if I was taking off my mask. She stepped back away from me and went across to the next row of cars. I followed her, she kept walking away, I chased her, she ran... She fell down. I grabbed her foot. I pulled on her leg, then reach for her cunt and grab a hand full of hair and pulled,that's when I got jumbed from behind . . . . . . .

PS - I am not a Liberal !
:Lies:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
grandmame.jpg