My superior trolling technique brings all the tards to the yard

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Calling Lokmar a ngger lover is like saying I donate money to Israel.... da fuq?
you'll have to forgive flynn. Growing up without a father in a tent in Kandahar cannot be easy. Especially when you are the hairiest of your litter spending all seven days a week tending the family goat herd. Knowing that it is quite possible, and in fact highly likely, that your biological daddy is strutting about among one of these broods.

I can't imagine quality education ranking anywhere within the top 1000 priorities for a single mum who allows dozen or so smacked peasants form a bukakke circle around her wilted asshole for a couple of rupees while she lay face down passed the fuck out in a pool of her own vomit.

Be fair. Sometimes her step dad mistakes her corner for the dog cage during his drunken mad dog stupors and she gets laid.

It's all not bad for her.
But this is our Flynn. A real doosie isn't she?

Flynn, not some repetitive field donkey with a stutter birthed of a wager gone terribly wrong in some decapitated bathroom no one ever wishes to visit. Flynn! The brains, brawn and mental might behind the vaunted "that cauliflower growing along the walls of my vagina are taller than you" which of course, differs significantly from her world eclipsing "you see these herpes sores all along the top of my lips that growl at people if they stare too long? Yeah, they are taller than you too and so is the boat anchor tattooed on my scaley forearm"

Add not to be confused with any of the other 5,984,549 times you think you may have heard the same thing!

you have not. And we'll just leave it at that.

These are a times we are living through Dove and if you do not remain vigilant whenever she posts you might just miss the action when she decides to usher in the apocalypse with such a magnificent mosaic of fresh and interesting material

Sometimes I forget that I banged you for 3.5k. And I'm very grateful for the timely reminders ♡

In two and half years she has not once let this community down!

Oh ffs don't bring up the 3.5k thing, fucking Flynn will be banging on about it for the next 3 months.

The weird part is how it was 4k but Flynn is only upset about 3.5 of that lol

What a cheap trick.

Wow, who knew that $500 upgraded you to high class ho.

Sad it didn’t make him any taller or smarter.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
And has even forced Oaf and Lotus to reconcile, thus erasing decades worth of venom and unmitigated hate for one another.

I'd also mention that Admin and Swallowalldayeveryday tend to suck one another off vigorously whenever they anticipate that I am close by but that is merely standard operating procedure for those two twink fairies

damn, I'm THAT good

You should feel special!

You got a "like" from Lokmar The Lazy Eye Butt Fairy.
you're poor and jealous. If I shit on your chest, you'd be of more value.

This coming from the nigger lover...especially the dark black ones with the huge dongs.
NO YUO nigger lover!

Put a sock in it lazy eye.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And has even forced Oaf and Lotus to reconcile, thus erasing decades worth of venom and unmitigated hate for one another.

I'd also mention that Admin and Swallowalldayeveryday tend to suck one another off vigorously whenever they anticipate that I am close by but that is merely standard operating procedure for those two twink fairies

damn, I'm THAT good

You should feel special!

You got a "like" from Lokmar The Lazy Eye Butt Fairy.
you're poor and jealous. If I shit on your chest, you'd be of more value.

This coming from the nigger lover...especially the dark black ones with the huge dongs.
NO YUO nigger lover!

Put a sock in it lazy eye.
NO YUO NIGGER LUVR!!!!!!FAGGIT!