My unique perspective on today’s entertainment

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
I smell foul play. The kind I appreciate and respect. Everyone on YouTube and every other site on the internet are all crying about the current state of Disney and Marvel – neither of which I’ve cared about since I was a kid. Oh, and Velma.

Nobody here (except for @cw_) will go pay to watch The Marvels despite the great reviews that it has thus far Marvelously received at IMDb:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I feel the need to go drop another 9/10 myself to piss people off like they’re already doing. But that’s the thing, it all begins with the people greenlighting, She-Hulking this bullshit, which naturally makes me wonder: what’s the hidden big pay-off going to be for them, considering how impressively they’re trolling everyone?

It’s all too obvious to me at this point, while nobody else out there expects it except for those who’re all in on it all. I mean, Disney and HBO are the leaders of this hoax which makes it somewhat convincing to the masses. That means I give their master-race elite troll an A+, 10/10, and some unheard-of praise outside of their insiders.

Maybe it’s all a setup for a testosterone-drenched return of comic book movies made for manlets like Stunted Smiles who naturally roots for every underdog in every competition known to mankind. If the betting odds are right, I do it too.

So, having been enlightened about this huge stakes troll, where do you stand on the widely successful hot mess? Let it ring…

SSS
- Suspects everything every time.

*edit - I wrote the Avengers instead of the Marvels, which came out today

Last edited:
  • Thrilling
Reactions: cw_

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
KlVGr5c.jpg

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Your replies are all good news: no one here is paying any attention of what's going on in the entertainment industry right now.

The bad news is that feminists have taken control of the entire thing, and that's all you need to know.

There are dozens of similar YTs but I like the Critical Drinker, you're welcome.

Anyway, this is all a deceptive troll on an unknown scale. Everyone is pissed about Star Wars, every Disney remake, etc. You fags never noticed it for reasons which are seemingly obvious now. Awesome.

And hey, hop on my coattails about calling troll NOW before it comes out later that it was all along, for pending reasons. I called it first...

SSS
- Give the Awesomes another 9/10 review for larfs.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I didn't even watch Barbie! I swear!!

Anyway, I wouldn't call it a troll...I'd say the pandering is like everything else in the 'entertainment industry' (big business), a money grab...bottom line, impure and simple.

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
I didn't even watch Barbie! I swear!!

Anyway, I wouldn't call it a troll...I'd say the pandering is like everything else in the 'entertainment industry' (big business), a money grab...bottom line, impure and simple.

Barbie raked it in - everything else is tanking so hard because you continue to simply give them your money for it, unlike the heterosexual white male demographic. I once thought you were one of us...

SSS
- I just noticed the new co-star of the new Top Gun is a black female.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Your replies are all good news: no one here is paying any attention of what's going on in the entertainment industry right now.

The bad news is that feminists have taken control of the entire thing, and that's all you need to know.

There are dozens of similar YTs but I like the Critical Drinker, you're welcome.

Anyway, this is all a deceptive troll on an unknown scale. Everyone is pissed about Star Wars, every Disney remake, etc. You fags never noticed it for reasons which are seemingly obvious now. Awesome.

And hey, hop on my coattails about calling troll NOW before it comes out later that it was all along, for pending reasons. I called it first...

SSS
- Give the Awesomes another 9/10 review for larfs.

No I do not think that's what the OP was saying at all.

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
No I do not think that's what the OP was saying at all.

Ah, the OP was way too long for you to remember that I mentioned the Marvels and Velma back at the top before you lost the plot. Damn you're getting old. Flip the placement of those two posts and try to go from there...

SSS
- "Put a chick in it, make her lame and gay!" ~ EricCartman

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️

gNpOoo3.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Barbie raked it in - everything else is tanking so hard because you continue to simply give them your money for it, unlike the heterosexual white male demographic. I once thought you were one of us...

SSS
- I just noticed the new co-star of the new Top Gun is a black female.

Why do you think Barbie raked in the big bucks?

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
This trailer for the upcoming NETFLIX powerflex has far too many damn white males in it (one hand), but will certainly join the giant troll that I've called out long before anyone else out there will:

SSS
- Glasses make me so perceptive.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I smell foul play. The kind I appreciate and respect. Everyone on YouTube and every other site on the internet are all crying about the current state of Disney and Marvel – neither of which I’ve cared about since I was a kid. Oh, and Velma.

Nobody here (except for @cw_) will go pay to watch The Marvels despite the great reviews that it has thus far Marvelously received at IMDb:

I feel the need to go drop another 9/10 myself to piss people off like they’re already doing. But that’s the thing, it all begins with the people greenlighting, She-Hulking this bullshit, which naturally makes me wonder: what’s the hidden big pay-off going to be for them, considering how impressively they’re trolling everyone?

It’s all too obvious to me at this point, while nobody else out there expects it except for those who’re all in on it all. I mean, Disney and HBO are the leaders of this hoax which makes it somewhat convincing to the masses. That means I give their master-race elite troll an A+, 10/10, and some unheard-of praise outside of their insiders.

Maybe it’s all a setup for a testosterone-drenched return of comic book movies made for manlets like Stunted Smiles who naturally roots for every underdog in every competition known to mankind. If the betting odds are right, I do it too.

So, having been enlightened about this huge stakes troll, where do you stand on the widely successful hot mess? Let it ring…

SSS
- Suspects everything every time.

STFU ya nonce!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
SSS Types weird. lol
You should see what the little nonce actually looks like. Fucking nerdy blow-hard with an unsavoury fondness for blonde teenagers.
A standard 750 ml bottle in his hand looks truly massive.
Cunt even has a poodle that looks like a Wolfhound alongside the his delicate frame.
Funny shit indeed.