A Different Perspective On This Forum

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah the politics isn't for me. It's mainly why I never joined TBC.

Do you remember Third Rail, the owner had a politics section as a way of adding post count and it was really bad. You remember SG when Erica Mena would sequester all the political people in her politics section and that section got some vile and toxic she had to get on a choppa and fly out of her own forum.

BH added a politics section because Princess Doc Holiday demanded it and said the majority of his user base was now people who enjoyed talking politics...like who the hell goes to a troll forum to have reasoned discussions on politics.

If you recall the forums went downhill after the Summer of Poofer and now is mostly drama and discussion of all things Lily or Admin and cross forum blah blah.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
...like who the hell goes to a troll forum to have reasoned discussions on politics.

I keep seeing variations on that theme (looking at you, Tater) and can't help but wonder: just what in the fuck do you people think a "troll board" is supposed to look like?

Is it just a bunch of jackasses *constantly* "trolling" (antagonizing) each other every single day in every single poast?

Is that really anyone's (who isn't a twisted frothing narcissistic asshole) idea of 'fun'?

Did I miss the sign at the door that says:
'You Must Be A Constantly Suppurating Fount Of Fuckery To Poast Here'?

Is that what people *truly* want from a place like this and, if so, why whinge so much about it actually resembling that putrid dysfunctional ideal?

It's obvious to me some of you are either extremely confused or simply don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Maybe it's both.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I keep seeing variations on that theme (looking at you, Tater) and can't help but wonder: just what in the fuck do you people think a "troll board" is supposed to look like?

Is it just a bunch of jackasses *constantly* "trolling" (antagonizing) each other every single day in every single poast?

Is that really anyone's (who isn't a twisted frothing narcissistic asshole) idea of 'fun'?

Did I miss the sign at the door that says:
'You Must Be A Constantly Suppurating Fount Of Fuckery To Poast Here'?

Is that what people *truly* want from a place like this and, if so, why whinge so much about it actually resembling that putrid dysfunctional ideal?

It's obvious to me some of you are either extremely confused or simply don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Maybe it's both.

My ideal forum is one where I have half the membership on ignore...then I would start a thread called. "My ignore list" and ask if anyone who is on my ignore list and they don't believe they should be there, tell me why. Convince me to remove you from the list. I will seriously consider all responses that aren't stupid, silly, trolling, or otherwise pointless.

I probably would also have to leave the forum at times to go to this other forum called Blue Cashew, especially if Lily takes out her magic 8 ball and starts asking it questions, that would make my butt hurt and would require me to get therapy at Blue Cashew for my butt hurt.

Sometimes I will also hide in the bushes outside of Bastard Factory and just stare at everyone who is posting...people will notice I am hiding in the bushes not posting anything and that will make me all tingly.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My ideal forum is one where I have half the membership on ignore...then I would start a thread called. "My ignore list" and ask if anyone who is on my ignore list and they don't believe they should be there, tell me why. Convince me to remove you from the list. I will seriously consider all responses that aren't stupid, silly, trolling, or otherwise pointless.

I probably would also have to leave the forum at times to go to this other forum called Blue Cashew, especially if Lily takes out her magic 8 ball and starts asking it questions, that would make my butt hurt and would require me to get therapy at Blue Cashew for my butt hurt.

Sometimes I will also hide in the bushes outside of Bastard Factory and just stare at everyone who is posting...people will notice I am hiding in the bushes not posting anything and that will make me all tingly.

Sometimes I forget just how good I am at this. :GiggleBitch:

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

OMG, That is soo true!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

Sometimes I will also hide in the bushes outside of Bastard Factory and just stare at everyone who is posting...people will notice I am hiding in the bushes not posting anything

Exaggeration, false, false, false, false, false, and false.

<...> and that will make me all tingly.

False and cringe.
In other words smack dab in the middle of your lane, eh?

:OhGawd:

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Since I joined here and right up until now I'm fucking disgusted by his dump. This shitty thread is a perfect example.

I expect better, like I do in real life.

That's why I like going to 4chan.org /gif to find threads about war showing murder in so many different ways. I can't get enough. Check it out:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Then again, I sure do like violence on the streets of first-world countries. Watch this and the others if you can. You're gonna love it:

SSS
- What the fuck was this gay thread about again?

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Since I joined here and right up until now I'm fucking disgusted by his dump. This shitty thread is a perfect example.

I expect better, like I do in real life.

That's why I like going to 4chan.org /gif to find threads about war showing murder in so many different ways. I can't get enough. Check it out:

Then again, I sure do like violence on the streets of first-world countries. Watch this and the others if you can. You're gonna love it:

SSS
- What the fuck was this gay thread about again?
I'll see what I can find to post for you here.

Last edited: