PFIZER USED DIFFERENT VAXX BATCHES FOR EMPL0YEES

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
vaxxx.jpg

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
We're living in a world in which no matter how obvious and blatant the lie is, if the masters push it as the truth, they'll accept it as the truth.

Right now, the left in my country is accepting the same process that created modern Venezuela as good politics.

It doesn't how many refugees come in here denouncing the outrageous disgrace their country has become, it doesn't matter the fact that an oil rich country is now the world's poorest, it doesn't matter that there isn't simply one single country that has tried that ideology and succeeded, it their masters tell them to buy it they will.

Really scary, unbelievable times.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

If this is your proof, I’m still not buying in. I took all the shots and boosters. Never had Covid. As did most of my friends and family. Besides the Nazi wants to make it political. Pro vaxxers are liberals? What bullshit.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
We're living in a world in which no matter how obvious and blatant the lie is, if the masters push it as the truth, they'll accept it as the truth.

Right now, the left in my country is accepting the same process that created modern Venezuela as good politics.

It doesn't how many refugees come in here denouncing the outrageous disgrace their country has become, it doesn't matter the fact that an oil rich country is now the world's poorest, it doesn't matter that there isn't simply one single country that has tried that ideology and succeeded, it their masters tell them to buy it they will.

Really scary, unbelievable times.
MEN9HOT_o.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
More than just meaningful, the unabated truth, something you never see coming from those people these days anymore.
Well so far I’ve seen some negative videos. Where is the science, the factual studies. I just can’t buy into conspiracy theories.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Pro Tip: Almost all factories produce products in 'batches' typically called "Lots" for tracing and quality control, client control etc, lot #1 may be identical to lot #2, but they are different batches.

Job Lots Definition:​

• Groups or batches of parts processed together.

Sounds fookin conspiratorial af!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Scouse, my dear Nazi friend. I watched it, and as I’ve communicated to you before, I dont buy into dumb conspiracy theories

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Meh, who cares
life's short
go live it
unless it's raining ... than all the fuck goes to hell in a hand basket

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Pro Tip: Almost all factories produce products in 'batches' typically called "Lots" for tracing and quality control, client control etc, lot #1 may be identical to lot #2, but they are different batches.

Job Lots Definition:​

• Groups or batches of parts processed together.

Sounds fookin conspiratorial af!

I've been involved with flu clinics, all vaccines have different batch numbers because they're not all made simultaneously. Jeez, what a bunch of freaking retards we have out there.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
I've been involved with flu clinics, all vaccines have different batch numbers because they're not all made simultaneously. Jeez, what a bunch of freaking retards we have out there.
Just about everything manufactured for distribution has a batch # or lot # or some kind of a 'control' number for reference.