PFIZER USED DIFFERENT VAXX BATCHES FOR EMPL0YEES

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I never got the Pfizer vaccine and did my utmost to resist them because of preliminary reports of adverse effects. Subsequently I was heavily criticized by my family members for having done so. But everyone i knew who took the Pfizer shot came down with Covid including them. I never got it as far as Im aware

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
vaers-logo.png

This is a good site that has compiled VAERS data:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"VAERS is co-sponsored by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), agencies of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)."

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
VAERS is a publicly available, searchable database of reports that have not been verified. It simply contains whatever people have voluntarily reported. Moreover, the CDC and FDA do not restrict what people can report, as long as it happened at some point following a vaccination.

That means events that happen even years later and have no obvious connection to a vaccine, such as feelings of anger, end up reported in the system, says Talaat. “It’s very open and public and searchable. Since it’s so transparent, people don’t really understand what it’s for. They think it’s things that are vetted and have causal relationships with the vaccine.”

[M]any anti-vaccination proponents misattributed reported deaths after COVID-19 vaccination as evidence that the vaccines are not safe. “You are supposed to report deaths in a certain period after vaccination,” she says. “But the reality is, if you are 90 years old and have a heart attack, or diabetes, or are in the hospital [at the time of vaccination], it’s probably not related [to the vaccination].”

Still, a team investigates each report of death. So far, the only deaths related to COVID-19 vaccination have been extremely rare cases after the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
VAERS is a publicly available, searchable database of reports that have not been verified. It simply contains whatever people have voluntarily reported. Moreover, the CDC and FDA do not restrict what people can report, as long as it happened at some point following a vaccination.

That means events that happen even years later and have no obvious connection to a vaccine, such as feelings of anger, end up reported in the system, says Talaat. “It’s very open and public and searchable. Since it’s so transparent, people don’t really understand what it’s for. They think it’s things that are vetted and have causal relationships with the vaccine.”

[M]any anti-vaccination proponents misattributed reported deaths after COVID-19 vaccination as evidence that the vaccines are not safe. “You are supposed to report deaths in a certain period after vaccination,” she says. “But the reality is, if you are 90 years old and have a heart attack, or diabetes, or are in the hospital [at the time of vaccination], it’s probably not related [to the vaccination].”

Still, a team investigates each report of death. So far, the only deaths related to COVID-19 vaccination have been extremely rare cases after the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

Hahaha!!!

Nice spin.

The CDC, FDA, and HHS run VAERS for over 30 years.

It is considered a reliable resource to gauge the safety of vaccines.

Then after the Covid-19 vaccines are released, and the numbers skyrocket (we are talking from 57,726 in 2020 to 1,058,227 in 2021....an increase of 1,000,501...that is an increase of over 1,733%) we see these shady opinion pieces written by people like "Amy Dusto is a freelance writer based in Chicago" to try to spin it into "Oh, do not worry!! An increase of over 1,733% is not bad!"

Seriously. Give your head a shake.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Question: does your 1,733% increase in reports come from the CDC or from married cousins Arlene and Skeeter down Alabama way?

Stop being such a putz.