Nazi realises

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I am not nor ever have I been a racist, you dirt poor low I.Q. reject. His hair cut is suspicious but the part about supposedly working for an ethnic person was no doubt made up by some retard like you. I would be more interested in the patches he has on his jacket but I don't recognize them so it is hard to say without more information.

This is why you continue to be poor and sleep amongst filth on a shit stained mattress.
Quick..
Somewhere a twidder poast will help with that hurt LOL

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wasn't that in the 80's? I was a literally a child, you Ozzy Osbourne impersonator.

You expect to come across as some intelligent, worldly wise political great yet you know fuck all of the situations that made you what you are.

Open a fuckin book sometime.

He is a native Brit... he sees his native land overrun by foreigners who don't really love his land, they just want to exploit it.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You try but have been unsuccessful in flinging off the slings and arrows and the reason for that is dogpiling, (along with gaslighting Jews) some of the females here like lotus or lily.

our world has shifted and not in a great way however, irritating the leftist won't endear them to your cause. You are both right and wrong. You need to up your communicating skills and you can start that by bumping your records needle out of the same groove.

I absolutely know where you are coming from and why but since your words are inflammatory on race issues, find better ones. There are better ones ya know,... and better ones stick.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wasn't that in the 80's? I was a literally a child, you Ozzy Osbourne impersonator.

You expect to come across as some intelligent, worldly wise political great yet you know fuck all of the situations that made you what you are.

History is being written now. People in our western countries have done the hard yards. They made their lands safe and secure so that in old age they can have a few years of respite comfort before they drop off their perches. Is it fair that economic refugees come into your country and take up spots in your hospital emergecy when your actual tax paying citizens are pushed to the back of the line? Must your parents and grandparent be sacrificed for foreigners you've never met?

The answer is to put pressure on countries despots to do the right thing by their fellow countrymen and not cause them to flee to the west, absolutely straining our aging infastructure... And when those other idiots in commonwealth countries ditch the monarchy, shit is really going to hit the fan....7.8 billion and rising is unsustainable so expect war.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
He works for a Jewish owned nightclub

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Hmmmm...Aryan must have gained some weight and got more ugly.

That's representative of a UK racist

That's about on par for here in the states and Canada as well.

there is a huge black hat community in Beverlywood, CA

it’s a lovely community actually, nearly zero crime and fair businessmen

frugal in bizarre ways, but so are most of the 1st generation American born WWII boomers

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Exactly Murdy. The earlier generations were brought up better in EVERY culture and in everyway. It is just amazing to me it completely came apart at the seams.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Exactly Murdy. The earlier generations were brought up better in EVERY culture and in everyway. It is just amazing to me it completely came apart at the seams.

My sisters husband’s family escaped France before the Nazis invaded. The great grandmother’s family were furriers and paid $200k EACH for her parents, husband and children to get them out. That translates to $4.2 mil per person today.

Hitler was a mentally unstable kinky sadomasochist who wanted to fund a war. The Jews saved their way out of slavery and poverty. They were easy to target with crank aka meth and propaganda during a depression.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is why I hate politics. I been watching 1500 UK drama based on fact of the English aristocracy and everyone bumping each off for power under the name of God. There is no group anywhere that hasn't been tarnished by politics and war and you can throw in religion too I guess.

But we have to think of the right paths to take now... To get our way.... we have to do what is sane and just <<<< I can't believe I just wrote that .... what am I saying? ? ? We're doomed.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I don't expect to come across as anything. Certain aspects of history interest me and others don't.

One thing is crystal clear though, you don't seem to care about the demographic shift which is rapidly taking place in this country, but considering you're a fully fledged, card carrying watermelon, it isn't all that surprising.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You try but have been unsuccessful in flinging off the slings and arrows and the reason for that is dogpiling, (along with gaslighting Jews) some of the females here like lotus or lily.

our world has shifted and not in a great way however, irritating the leftist won't endear them to your cause. You are both right and wrong. You need to up your communicating skills and you can start that by bumping your records needle out of the same groove.

I absolutely know where you are coming from and why but since your words are inflammatory on race issues, find better ones. There are better ones ya know,... and better ones stick.

Today's leftists are batshit crazy. Reasoning with them is impossible.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

My sisters husband’s family escaped France before the Nazis invaded. The great grandmother’s family were furriers and paid $200k EACH for her parents, husband and children to get them out. That translates to $4.2 mil per person today.

Hitler was a mentally unstable kinky sadomasochist who wanted to fund a war. The Jews saved their way out of slavery and poverty. They were easy to target with crank aka meth and propaganda during a depression.

So your sister married a jew? Very few people had that kind of money in those days, except for tribe members and nobility.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Today's leftists are batshit crazy. Reasoning with them is impossible.

Well the batshit crazy ones have to be weeded out. The left was started to make working conditions better for working people... that is all.

Weed out the crazy.

So do it, but do it respectfully!~

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So your sister married a jew? Very few people had that kind of money in those days, except for tribe members and nobility.

Jews had big familes. Big families (like Slavs) had a workforce they didn't have to pay. It is what the Italians, Greeks Portuguese and Slavs did when they came to Western Australia. They bought land cheap then used their kids to work for nothing in their market gardens. It is also why they could shower those very same children with good weddings and blocks of land and it actually worked well.

ALL my European friends now from those beginnings are multimillionaires.