New Boots Thread

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
They're often uncomfortable for a couple of weeks, haven't molded into the the wearer's foot size, and make the owner walk slightly differently (in my case today, standing today an over 600 foot sheer cliff drop and not feeling very stable on the vantage point).

But NEW FUCKING BOOTS YAY!

20230628-193124-1688026126268.png

Oliver Brand boots are fucking limousines of the feet. Last boots I bought were not Oliver's... for the first time in 24 years, and I've been waiting for the day to replace them.

Post your fave boot pics or stories or insights...

But don't do a Flynn, or you most assuredly will get booted.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I want to buy a pair of logger boots, insulated and waterproof with a soft toe. I used to buy them from Cabela's but that was too many years ago before they integrated with Bass Pro Shops.

This is what I wear to work. Duluth Trading Company. USA Made with foreign materials. 6" boots.

boots.jpg

I was wearing out a pair of 8" boots and it looked like they were going to discontinue them when they went on sale, so I bought a backup pair of 8" boots and two pairs of 6" boots, so I have a pair of each in reserve. They're comfortable right out of the box and they fit my feet well.