Nicolas Bradford is dead

Reaction score
87
Location
Oak Bay
Nicolas Bradford is dead at 54. The actor, Adam Rich has been obiterated likely by drugs or suicide. We will see how many more of the Eight is Enough crowd gets destroyed. At present their are six too many.
 
I assumed some half wit would come in here and say he died of the vaxx, isn't that SOP?
There has been a lot of vaccine related deaths though. It’s scary to think that they got it so wrong. There’s a reason why they’ve never found a cure for the 175 or so flu and cold variants…can you guess?
 
Because the demon bugs are constantly mutating and evolving.
And so a whipped up vaccine really isn’t worth the risk! Just sayin’…I’m a naturally immunised kinda guy. I’ll never freely inject crap into my system. My body is my temple…
 
I wish you luck, but NOBODY has natural immunity against all Germs.
Yeah…we’ve discussed this all already. Those with compromised immune systems should get vaccinated. But the cowboy companies out there are playing God with their lives. They accept no liability and with regard to the actual casualties…well they’re all too happy to sweep that all under the mat. Nothing to see here!
And that’s what makes it all the more frustrating.
Let the truth set you free…
 
Yeah…we’ve discussed this all already. Those with compromised immune systems should get vaccinated. But the cowboy companies out there are playing God with their lives. They accept no liability and with regard to the actual casualties…well they’re all too happy to sweep that all under the mat. Nothing to see here!
And that’s what makes it all the more frustrating.
Let the truth set you free…

The problems overseas is caused by over-crowding... we have space, healthy food and clean water plus clean air... at least I do and we still caught covid.
 
Nicolas Bradford is dead at 54. The actor, Adam Rich has been obiterated likely by drugs or suicide. We will see how many more of the Eight is Enough crowd gets destroyed. At present their are six too many.

he was loved and really liked.... but shame to die so young..
 
The problems overseas is caused by over-crowding... we have space, healthy food and clean water plus clean air... at least I do and we still caught covid.
I thought I caught it from my wife, but we both turned out negative. So nearly three years down the track and nothing. I’ve been exposed multiple times by infected people and still nothing….just the sniffles.

Hey…I’ve read several books by this great Australian author called Peter Watt. There’s The Papua Series: 3 books, and I’ve just started The Duffy/Macintosh Series: 7 books. Heaps of Australian history particularly during the early colonial days.

The author is like an Aussie version of Wilbur Smith.
Bloody good yarn…


images
 
Avvies are one of the first signs of being an internet covid carrier, no offense.

No offense… but I think my avatar looks like no one can afford to tempt me to take them off IGNORE. This is the face I make when I read their post in disgust right before I make that move :GiggleBitch:
 
No offense… but I think my avatar looks like no one can afford to tempt me to take them off IGNORE. This is the face I make when I read their post in disgust right before I make that move :GiggleBitch:
Yeah that’s better! The last one looked like you either had da Covids or someone had been sitting on your face for a while. Löl
 
I thought I caught it from my wife, but we both turned out negative. So nearly three years down the track and nothing. I’ve been exposed multiple times by infected people and still nothing….just the sniffles.

Hey…I’ve read several books by this great Australian author called Peter Watt. There’s The Papua Series: 3 books, and I’ve just started The Duffy/Macintosh Series: 7 books. Heaps of Australian history particularly during the early colonial days.

The author is like an Aussie version of Wilbur Smith.
Bloody good yarn…


images

Sounds interesting but never forget we have 2 sides with very different histories... WA has yet another earlier story...