That witch bitch LOL always trying to take out Helena Hercs lady
What was her name

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
That cartoon was way ahead of its time, the colours and the beasts the artists created that Herc would fight were top notch
Today's cartoons are just so computer generated. I really miss the old ones. It was so much more work to make them and they were still great.

Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I just can't see any way that a walrus could harm the bear. The bear's claws would have a hard time penetrating the walrus' skin, but the bear has enough power to break bonbehavior!
You're underestimating a walrus. They are fucking dangerous.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't mean to sound argumentative but that's multiple walruses on one bear. I'm talking a one-on-one fight.

They are always in herds....you don't really ever see a walrus alone without its herd.

They can drag a bear out into the water and drown it.

I fucking hate bears. Fuck the bear lol.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
They are always in herds....you don't really ever see a walrus alone without its herd.

They can drag a bear out into the water and drown it.

I fucking hate bears. Fuck the bear lol.
SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!! BEARS ARE MY FAVORITE ANIMALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I HATE them.

They are torture killing machines that will eat you while you are still alive. They don't care if you suffer.

They will maul you to near death and just eat your body until you die.

Their breath and claws smell like rotting corpses.

YOU like the portrayal of bears. And how they look at a very safe distance. You would not enjoy the reality of bears at all lol.

I just watched stupid ass women of the internet all claim they'd rather be lost in the woods with a bear over a human man....dumbest shit I've seen online in a while.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I HATE them.

They are torture killing machines that will eat you while you are still alive. They don't care if you suffer.

They will maul you to near death and just eat your body until you die.

Their breath and claws smell like rotting corpses.

YOU like the portrayal of bears. And how they look at a very safe distance. You would not enjoy the reality of bears at all lol.

I just watched stupid ass women of the internet all claim they'd rather be lost in the woods with a bear over a human man....dumbest shit I've seen online in a while.
Dove, most bears especially polar bears, are apex predators. That's the way God made them. He knows what He's doing. lol

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, they're like big dogs ... until they drag you down and start gnawing on your face or whatever.

You could ask Joe about how he escaped a bear attack. I'm sure that he would be proud to retell the story.

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Are their tummies empty or full at the time? Who is hungrier? Will this be a bare paws match up or something like Mortal Kombat style? with the music playing the background which would be awesome and intense

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
8tx6k9.jpg

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
what animal is the spirit animal to each other? do their voices talk to them in their heads like Randy Orton? so many unanswered questions.

oh do they believe in GOD? or are they those nasty foul scoundrel Atheistics?