No Self Control

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Over the weekend, I was working @Lily into a bit of a frenzy.

So she thought hard about what she could do.

What power does she have?

She figured it out.

She could ignore me.

Quite original.

But in true @Lily fashion, she had to announce it. She made a whole new thread to announce her big plans.

Just wait and see. You know who you are...toodles!

This post was met with a mix of ridicule and indifference...a total of two whole posts from me.

And then.

Nothing.

Of course, when something does not have the impact she had hoped for, @Lily pretends that it worked.

Day #2

Let's see the frenzy today as they double down. :GiggleBitch:

Then came several days of @Lily posting about the weather, Joo Dog, Dovey, and Donald Trump. But mostly, she followed my posts. Making those little emoji things to almost every post I made. Making them to every reply to my posts and commenting on most of them.

She was following my every move. While ignoring me. Hahaha!!!

But she was not able to make a direct post to me because of her little "I iz ignorez youzzz!!" meltie.

The only thing that would get poor @Lily out of her predicament would be if she had some good "fresh" material. I decided to toss the poor bitch a bone.

Before I threw it, though, I made a post to predict her reaction.

XzYftnB.jpg

"Wondering if anyone will mention The Combover in the Track Day thread...Hahaha!!!"

One minute before I tossed her this bone:

The Road Warrior approaching his vehicle of choice.

Ready for battle.

CCGzHzv.jpg

Hahaha!!

You see, @Lily, I knew that if I threw you some bait...something that you thought you would have on me....you would jump at the chance.

I mean, not literally "jump", because that is physically impossible. It is a figure of speech. it just means.

You.

Would not.

Be able.

To control.

Yourself.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am so sorry that your scribbled bald spot amused me so much that you've flown into a rage. How do I know you're angry? Well, you're starting to name call. That, angry bald man, is funny.

Why don't you try some Rogaine? Why don't you pay for hair plugs? Why don't you do have some dignity and not scribble your bald head so that you're not laughed at by everyone?

Sure it was on purpose. Sure it was bait. Sure it was a master plan, pelón. No one with any sense believes you.

Oh Em Gee, you've trapped me with your bald head! Whatever will I do? :LOL3:

Last edited:
OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
How do I know you're angry?

Please tell me.

I am curious to know how to tell when you are angry, @Lily.

Well, you're starting to name call.

Oh!!!

So that is what you do when you are angry!!!

@Lily

Good to know!!

Now, before you try to project your behaviour onto me, @Lily, you might want to re-read my post.

There was no "name calling".

Hahahahahaha!!!!

No one with any sense believes you.

@Lily, I posted the words "Wondering if anyone will mention The Combover in the Track Day thread...Hahaha!!!" a minute before I posted the edited "Combover" picture.

XzYftnB.jpg

You can go look at the timing of the posts yourself, @Lily.

@Lily, you are especially entertaining when the cognitive dissonance kicks in! You cannot believe your own eyes!!!

Hahahahaha!!!!!

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Please tell me.

I am curious to know how to tell when you are angry, @Lily.

Oh!!!

So that is what you do when you are angry!!!

@Lily

Good to know!!

Now, before you try to project your behaviour onto me, @Lily, you might want to re-read my post.

There was no "name calling".

Hahahahahaha!!!!

@Lily, I posted the words "Wondering if anyone will mention The Combover in the Track Day thread...Hahaha!!!" a minute before I posted the edited "Combover" picture.

XzYftnB.jpg

You can go look at the timing of the posts yourself, @Lily.

@Lily, you are especially entertaining when the cognitive dissonance kicks in! You cannot believe your own eyes!!!

Hahahahaha!!!!!

Gimme a head with hair
Long, beautiful hair
Shining, gleaming,
Streaming, flaxen, waxen

Give me down to there hair
Shoulder length or longer hair
Here baby, there mama
Everywhere daddy daddy

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Hahahaha!!!!

@Lily and Co. are squirming to cover-up the fact that I posted the words "Wondering if anyone will mention The Combover in the Track Day thread...Hahaha!!!" a minute before I posted the edited "Combover" picture.

Or the fact that @Lily has No Self Control!!

Hahahaha!!!

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I guess this is you not name calling.

That is not name calling.

"Throw someone a bone" is a saying that means I gave you a gift...a moment where you would feel some happiness.

A bitch is a female dog. It fits with the "throw a bone" saying.

Boy, you are overly-sensitive, @Lily.

@Lily, you should thank me for giving you a moment of happiness.

A sliver in time where you thought that you had "Got Him!"

But.

Do not swallow the bone, @Lily.

It will get.

Stuck.

In your.

Rectal.

Cavity.

Sideways.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
That is not name calling.

"Throw someone a bone" is a saying that means I gave you a gift...a moment where you would feel some happiness.

A bitch is a female dog. It fits with the "throw a bone" saying.

Boy, you are overly-sensitive, @Lily.

@Lily, you should thank me for giving you a moment of happiness.

A sliver in time where you thought that you had "Got Him!"

But.

Do not swallow the bone, @Lily.

It will get.

Stuck.

In your.

Rectal.

Cavity.

Sideways.
Have you ever been called “cartoon head“?

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
What about Combover Head?

fun fact: cw_ = cuntacular wench

Ha! I saved that edited JPEG as "CombOver.jpg"

I was mocking them even in the filename.

These people are kinda dense.

I have had this conversation for years in FlameTown.

TP*: "Yeah, my hair started thinning when I was pretty young. My dad was bald and I knew I would take after him."

DP*: "Yer bald!! You bald loser!!"

TP: "Yeah, I would rather have hair, but nobody is perfect. At least I have a big cock."

DP: "Baldy!! It must suck having no hair!!"

TP: "It really is not a big deal. The biggest concern is getting a sunburn on my head."

DP: "You baldy! You are so insecure!!! You do the combover thing!!!"

TP: "No, I cut my hair really short. I use trimmers with the #1 setting. It is about 2 mm long I would estimate."

DP: "Yer bald!! It kills you to be bald!!"

* The Prowler
** Dense People

I knew these people would not be able to control themselves. Poor @Lily tried her best to "ignore" me.

Addiction is a bitch.

Hahaha!!!

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
filenames rule

Yeah, so do statements like

"Wondering if anyone will mention The Combover in the Track Day thread...Hahaha!!!"

that were made before actually posting the "CombOver" JPEG.

It is funny that @Lily does not understand even the most simple tactics. She just pretends that it did not happen.

Remember when I predicted that she would be "The Leaker" over a year before she finally spilled? I am about 20 moves ahead of her. Even me telling you that is a setup for something that might be months away.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
ENTITLED thinking that he is devoid of criticism just because he is a man *sighs*

Lazy mistakes by perpetual buttheads reap the best gigglesnortz rewards :GiggleBitch:

To clarify, I’m laughing because this poster runs around deflecting his insecurities onto other posters especially the females and just got caught bald headed. Now THAT is funny.

Mi Pelóncito had a hard time when his hair started falling out as most men do. But he accepted it and is devoid of vanity, so he shaved his head.

My advice: Be a man and not a woman hating insecure jackass about it.

xxxx my ass,

Murdie

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
had a hard time when his hair started falling out as most men do. But he accepted it and is devoid of vanity, so he shaved his head.

Wow, what a great and inspiring story.

Until I can be so strong, I will continue to leave my hair long and wear a baseball cap wherever I go.
Haha!! @Murdy is so fuckin' brain dead. Hahahaha!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I like how proewler appears to run head first into the baldy thing LOL but slides AHAHAHAHAH

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
ENTITLED thinking that he is devoid of criticism just because he is a man *sighs*

Lazy mistakes by perpetual buttheads reap the best gigglesnortz rewards :GiggleBitch:

To clarify, I’m laughing because this poster runs around deflecting his insecurities onto other posters especially the females and just got caught bald headed. Now THAT is funny.

Mi Pelóncito had a hard time when his hair started falling out as most men do. But he accepted it and is devoid of vanity, so he shaved his head.

My advice: Be a man and not a woman hating insecure jackass about it.

xxxx my ass,

Murdie

He's such a sad, pathetic, insecure little man.