Do you struggle with self control. Bastard Factory is here to help

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
In this thread we will be embarking on a self help journey. And as the article points out it is very important to have goals

Start small.

Maybe, join an internet forum and make it a point to only post in one section with material that is appropriate in that designated area.

Or, if things like soap and water frighten you maybe start with a quick whisk of deodorant once or twice a day. Then progress to cat baths. And before you know it you'll have graduated to full showering once or even twice a week!

Overall the goal is to build yourself up into a competent human being and we here at Bastard Factory are all in on Team Help YOU!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Any thoughts, suggestions? Links that may help those who lack self control?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lack of self control manifests itself in many forms.

For some it is overeating. For Others it can be an insatiable desire to appear relevant and belong.

it's truly a mixed bag and even the bible touches on the subject as a deadly sin I believe?

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In this thread we will be embarking on a self help journey. And as the article points out it is very important to have goals

Start small.

Maybe, join an internet forum and make it a point to only post in one section with material that is appropriate in that designated area.

Or, if things like soap and water frighten you maybe start with a quick whisk of deodorant once or twice a day. Then progress to cat baths. And before you know it you'll have graduated to full showering once or even twice a week!

Overall the goal is to build yourself up into a competent human being and we here at Bastard Factory are all in on Team Help YOU!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Any thoughts, suggestions? Links that may help those who lack self control?
Is the ability to concentrate and read long articles like the above a sign of self-control Bigly?

If so Im not entirely sure if I always have it especially when reading one of @Dove 's lengthy pists/rants. Either I lack it or the one writing them is lacking in this regard @Biggie Smiles.

Also I sometimes have little patience with @The Prowler. It takes a lotta self control sometimes ta deal with that guy. ;-)

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is the ability to concentrate and read long articles like the above a sign of self-control Bigly?

If so Im not entirely sure if I always have it especially when reading one of @Dove 's lengthy pists/rants. Either I lack it or the one writing them is lacking in this regard @Biggie Smiles.

Also I sometimes have little patience with @The Prowler. It takes a lotta self control sometimes ta deal with that guy. ;-)
Did you read the whole @Joe ? Did you find it applicable to anything in your own personal life @Joe

have anything you wish to share @Joe ?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did you read the whole @Joe ? Did you find it applicable to anything in your own personal life @Joe

have anything you wish to share @Joe ?
Ability to concentrate on one task at a time for an extended period @Biggie Smiles.

Admittedly I gotta work on that.

Same time its hard to do with all the interruptions & distractions these days.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Ability to concentrate on one task at a time for an extended period @Biggie Smiles.

Admittedly I gotta work on that.

Same time its hard to do with all the interruptions & distractions these days.
I hear you @Joe but the good news is you know how to follow simple rules on an internet forum @Joe

and that's a very positive thing @Joe - some people have to work on that @Joe - I'm sure you've seen that for yourself, haven't you @Joe ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I can think of several posters who could benefit from reading the link in the O.P..
me too, I wish they wood read it .... and fasss, the sooner the better so we can act like civilized tall people ffs