Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
FrGuWrtaEAcjMcR
What struggle? You’re doing it wrong

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lol…I had to temporarily take the bum_fuck off ignore just to see him getting flogged again. Semenwaifer and him are like two peas in a pod. Creepy fuckers…

I think every single male here besides X knows what a gas dryer is and that women do not wash their hair everyday.

And the picture of me where he said "ur hair looks good, you should wash it like that more!" .....I was on day 4 with some organic dry shampoo lol.

Guy is a fucking retard :D

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I think every single male here besides X knows what a gas dryer is and that women do not wash their hair everyday.

And the picture of me where he said "ur hair looks good, you should wash it like that more!" .....I was on day 4 with some organic dry shampoo lol.

wash your hair, you're not a fucking Hyena that lives out in the bush :LOL3::LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Yeah…major retard. From the look of the bloke, I honestly doubt that he showers regularly . His pics look psychotic and bum_fuck stinky! He even manages to make Poofter Mongtini look somewhat sane and a little less wafty…
:PuffPuffPass:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yeah…major retard. From the look of the bloke, I honestly doubt that he showers regularly . His pics look psychotic and bum_fuck stinky! He even manages to make Poofter Mongtini look somewhat sane and a little less wafty…

you foul kid sniffer fuck off before you get broke ..... get a fella's voice too you fucking helium filled ped

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Right?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yeah. Remember that pic Mongtini posted of himself with that ridiculous moustache effort? He just looked like he would give off bad BO in real life. That kinda vibe. Well the rock spider X looks as if he owns the waft.
how many kids panties you own ?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah. Remember that pic Mongtini posted of himself with that ridiculous moustache effort? He just looked like he would give off bad BO in real life. That kinda vibe. Well the rock spider X looks as if he owns the waft.

Well.....he doesn't stink at all.

He is way worse than stank though lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I need some direction LOL why is my head just sitting there like a holiday gourd ?

** edited, okay I think I see fingers :LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Dove my boys, Smokey and the Bandit, are getting a new sister over the weekend. A mate’s old man went to an old age home where they aren’t allowed cats, so I’m adopting her. Skinz…short for Skinny. She’s a cutie!

ksmWM0o.jpg