The struggle is real...

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
FrGuWrtaEAcjMcR

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Are you positive you're mature enough to be internetting without supervision? Most people grow out of the bodily functions and sexual orientation as comedic vehicles stage by the time they're old enough to drive.

Just sayin'.
yeah no, fart jokes still get me, after all if I didnt find the lame funny you'de be out :ThumbsUp1:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Are you positive you're mature enough to be internetting without supervision? Most people grow out of the bodily functions and sexual orientation as comedic vehicles stage by the time they're old enough to drive.

Just sayin'.

You know who you are talking to right?

He hates words and likes ass and fart jokes. He knows nothing about female hygeine and thinks gas dryers are some third world thing because he has the "kind you plug in".

His forum behaviour is the equivalent to a spastic retards drooling on your shoes and laughing at it.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

He hates words and likes ass and fart jokes. He knows nothing about female hygeine and thinks gas dryers are some third world thing because he has the "kind you plug in".

His forum behaviour is the equivalent to a spastic retards drooling on your shoes and laughing at it.
fuck, even your rips are boring af :LOL3::LOL3: wash yer melon yet ?

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

Not gonna lie- farts *can* be funny, but not when someone is all Beavis and Butthead about it.

"Huhr de huhr, you said 'ass'. Huhrhuhr."

:OhGawd:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Not gonna lie- farts *can* be funny, but not when someone is all Beavis and Butthead about it.

"Huhr de huhr, you said 'ass'. Huhrhuhr."

:OhGawd:
ha ha you said ass AND farts in one poast :LOL3:

you gad danged twidder wizArd

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Every time I see the thread title now, it reminds me of the Hellyeah lyrics ~ Oh My God.

The struggle is real, it's so real
My conditions critical in life, was I born to suffer till I die?
Darkness consume, it consumes me
Draw the shades and stitch my eyes, watch my sanity unwind…

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I struggle believing an adult man doesn't know the difference between an electric and gas drier but maybe our retard just has always lived in an apartment and never owned his own appliances before.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Every time this thread gets brought back up I can't help picturing a dryer that generates heat using a gas connection but because it doesn't "plug in" it is also connected via pulleys and belts to an exercise bike you have to pedal to spin the clothes.

Yabba-dabba-doo? :OhGawd:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I struggle believing an adult man doesn't know the difference between an electric and gas drier but maybe our retard just has always lived in an apartment and never owned his own appliances before.
I struggle believing there is someone out there that feelZzZZZ your werth the time and effort for the mere act of typing it all out you FAGGOT :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Poor guy. He needs to get out more. Maybe then he will figure out what gas powered appliances are.
do you ram your ass with a gas powerewd dildo :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

you simple fuuuck AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He didn't. Probably still doesn't.

He tried to claim my gas dryer was a third world thing and said proudly that he has the "kind you plug in".

He really is a fucking moron. He prides himself on not reading and thinks knowledge is something losers have. Not even joking.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Poor guy. He needs to get out more. Maybe then he will figure out what gas powered appliances are.

Have you seen this guy?

If someone tried to explain to him what gas appliances were, he would fart and laugh at them for using werdz.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That sounds more like something you'd do, my mentally handicapped friend.
I honestly hadn't realized you're capable of a funny :LOL3:

I thought you were all like faggots are gonna rape youuu don't vote for 'em LOL

you gonna protest when Thrump get's his new bracelets ? those fucking pigs, now even I'll vote for em :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That sounds more like something you'd do, my mentally handicapped friend.

It's always gotta be something with farts, scat or anything vulgar and gross.

I think he thinks he is being a funny troll. It's just unfortunate. He is like a retarded speed bump in any otherwise interesting or amusing thread. He just isn't capable of interacting in any smart or amusing manner.

Why would anyone who hates to read come to an internet message forum where the primary form of communication is "werdz"?

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's always gotta be something with farts, scat or anything vulgar and gross.

I think he thinks he is being a funny troll. It's just unfortunate. He is like a retarded speed bump in any otherwise interesting or amusing thread. He just isn't capable of interacting in any smart or amusing manner.

Why would anyone who hates to read come to an internet message forum where the primary form of communication is "werdz"?

OMG !! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA you retarded alphabeter shuddddddddup :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Have you seen this guy?

If someone tried to explain to him what gas appliances were, he would fart and laugh at them for using werdz.
Lol…I had to temporarily take the bum_fuck off ignore just to see him getting flogged again. Semenwaifer and him are like two peas in a pod. Creepy fuckers…