Meanwhile the smoldering ruins of Portland struggle to survive.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A good video with reside to of Portland explaining how the city sucks and is going to hell.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
A good video with reside to of Portland explaining how the city sucks and is going to hell.

Oh Emm Gee, a Youtube Video, Everything I saw in Portland was a damn lie! /sarcasm for dumb fuck 0'Dork

Untitled-design.png

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

DDT

Factory Bastard
Meh.

That’s nothing compared to six million human beings brutally exterminated by the Nazi regime.
They were at first asked to leave, Blurt. They were given opportunity to pack up their shit and go. And many did.

And do you know why they were asked to leave? They weren't native to Germany's borders, and Hitler didn't want them there. I know you'll say, "But hold up! Many living things aren't native to their regions, you racist!"

To this I'll reply: Some foreign species bring advantages to a region. Others do not. Do you know why we aggressively control certain noxious plants here? Do you know why we control/block certain live fish imports? Do you know why we attempt to control Knotweed here?

I'll tell you why we do this, Blurtski... It's because they take over, and will destroy the native habitat if we let them continue to do what they do. That is why we control these things.

Think for a minute, and your mind may draw a parallel...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Aidsman must have missed the recent violence in Portland which cost an Antifa tard his life...

So you joined 0'Dork fake video Club, how fun for you!

Lol! The fat bald gay man lies and claims the videos of Antifa crimes are fake. What a lying shit stain.

There is no Antifa, you dumb fuck.

So even the antifa people who say they are antifa must all be lying.

So Admin claims that nothing violent has happened in Portland. No riots. No destruction. So all the footage, photos, police reports, all of that evidence is just all made up.

And antifa isnt a thing. There is no antifa. So even the antifa people who are open about being antifa are all just liars.

It's all made up, guys. Admin said so.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Aidsman must have missed the recent violence in Portland which cost an Antifa tard his life...

Lol! The fat bald gay man lies and claims the videos of Antifa crimes are fake. What a lying shit stain.

Lol! What a fucking lying idiot.

Well if footage ends up on YouTube....that means that footage isnt real anymore.

Nothing on YouTube is real, O. It's all made up and its editted to look like a community burning down. And once a news report goes to YouTube it stops being true.

Unless its shit about Trump.....that's all true.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So even the antifa people who say they are antifa must all be lying.

So Admin claims that nothing violent has happened in Portland. No riots. No destruction. So all the footage, photos, police reports, all of that evidence is just all made up.

And antifa isnt a thing. There is no antifa. So even the antifa people who are open about being antifa are all just liars.

It's all made up, guys. Admin said so.

His willingness to lie is just so laughably bad.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Aidsman is in complete denial.

Meme relevant;

CNN-1-1-1200x679.jpg

That pretty much encapsulates the lies leftist propagandists tell.

The left stopped lying about antifa not being real years ago. They've been openly supporting antifa and defending them. And antifa idiots show up to counter protest everything.

They've been harrassing parents who are protesting "family drag queen shows" these days.

I suppose all that's a lie as well. And people who leave that radical violent group and talk about it are also all liars in on this grand conspiracy

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Caterwauling from people that have never been to Portland, and who still think the City is in Flames from riots that ended 2 years back.

No one is saying that, though. Yes the riots ended but it left a lot of destruction and the ANTIFA groups are still over there engaging in crimes and violence.

We dont have to physically go there to see what people who ARE there are showing and to see the reports of the things that are happening.

I guess by this logic you shouldnt be slamming any other states when you are not even there. You cannot demand people ignore stuff going on in Portland because we are not in Portland while you carry on about shit going on in places where YOU are not there.

Especially when you complain about bills passed in other states that you havent even read because you think left wing sources are the only sources that ever report the truth, when they have lied many times "dont say gay!".

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Meh.

That’s nothing compared to six million human beings brutally exterminated by the Nazi regime.
They were at first asked to leave, Blurt. They were given opportunity to pack up their shit and go. And many did.

And do you know why they were asked to leave? They weren't native to Germany's borders, and Hitler didn't want them there. I know you'll say, "But hold up! Many living things aren't native to their regions, you racist!"

To this I'll reply: Some foreign species bring advantages to a region. Others do not. Do you know why we aggressively control certain noxious plants here? Do you know why we control/block certain live fish imports? Do you know why we attempt to control Knotweed here?

I'll tell you why we do this, Blurtski... It's because they take over, and will destroy the native habitat if we let them continue to do what they do. That is why we control these things.

Most people just don't leave their homes because some politician tells them to; try to think that through for a moment.

What idiocy on your part.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Millions died in Nazi death camps… but it was the fault of the Allies, who cut off the supply lines. Gotcha.

And Mein Kampf was the long lost true first book of the Harry Potter series.

You’re an asinine putz, you are.
For a supposed scholar and self-proclaimed intellectual, it's amazing just how much propaganda you have swallowed on this subject.

Your continued refusal to budge on a single aspect of the WW2 narrative which you've been taught is truly astounding and serves as a constant reminder of just how potent jewish indoctrination can be.
Please,

1. Point to a single post, anywhere, on any forum, in any universe, where I've proclaimed myself an intellectual or supposed myself a scholar, and

2. Point to a single post, anywhere, on any forum, in any universe, where your own academic credentials are in evidence such that your own claims about matters of historical fact trump anyone else's.

I'll wait.

I'd say you're the one who's brainwashed here, not me. But that would require that I first assent to the notion that you are, in fact, in possession of such an organ--I've seen no evidence of this yet so the proposition itself is ludicrous, I'll aver. Maybe you're just skullwashed?

Oh, and you're still a putz.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Meh.

Still waiting on the evidence to support that outlandish claim.
Aryan.....what about the other countries, like Poland, and all the non Jewish people who witnessed this brutality? Are they just kinda in on it? Because if what you are saying is true....this is the most widespread hoax in human history and involves A LOT of people.

I would like to have our own thread where we discuss this, if you are open to it. Not like right now....but soon.
I know a lot of people died, but the 6 million figure is pure fantasy, just like the murderous gas chamber allegations.

The piles of dead bodies which we've all been shown were victims of typhus. Towards the end of the war, German supply lines were bombed heavily by the allies, which resulted in food and medicine being in short supply.

What about all the people who witnessed the gas chambers? Like those who were not Jewish? And even Germans and Germans who were part of the NAZI party?
Many were coerced into making false claims, either through blackmail or torture. Try researching how many Jews have been caught exaggerating or flat out lying about how they were treated in the concentration camps.

The Nuremberg trials were a complete farce, where testimonies were accecpted from German soldiers despite the confessions being extracted through torture...

gerw.png

I'm not talking about the trials, Aryan. That's just the Nazis who were arrested.

I'm referring to all the Germans, Polish, Hungarians, Americans.....Swedes even..
All the people who are not Jews who witnessed the brutality of Hitlers regime.

That's the kicker here, Aryan. This was such a public event.

I dont wish to jack Admins thread(even though he is ridiculously rude to me and I shouldnt care).....but are you down to debate this topic with me? We could set up our own thread on the board of your choosing and have an legit debate. Respectful, of course. You know I only hurt mean people.

What say you?

My belief is that...
And you think reality should conform to your beliefs because...?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Meh.

Aryan.....what about the other countries, like Poland, and all the non Jewish people who witnessed this brutality? Are they just kinda in on it? Because if what you are saying is true....this is the most widespread hoax in human history and involves A LOT of people.

I would like to have our own thread where we discuss this, if you are open to it. Not like right now....but soon.
I know a lot of people died, but the 6 million figure is pure fantasy, just like the murderous gas chamber allegations.

The piles of dead bodies which we've all been shown were victims of typhus. Towards the end of the war, German supply lines were bombed heavily by the allies, which resulted in food and medicine being in short supply.

What about all the people who witnessed the gas chambers? Like those who were not Jewish? And even Germans and Germans who were part of the NAZI party?
Many were coerced into making false claims, either through blackmail or torture. Try researching how many Jews have been caught exaggerating or flat out lying about how they were treated in the concentration camps.

The Nuremberg trials were a complete farce, where testimonies were accecpted from German soldiers despite the confessions being extracted through torture...

gerw.png

I'm not talking about the trials, Aryan. That's just the Nazis who were arrested.

I'm referring to all the Germans, Polish, Hungarians, Americans.....Swedes even..

I dont wish to jack Admins thread(even though he is ridiculously rude to me and I shouldnt care).....but are you down to debate this topic with me? We could set up our own thread on the board of your choosing and have an legit debate. Respectful, of course. You know I only hurt mean people.

What say you?

My belief is that...

The fantasy is real...

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Meh.

Most people just don't leave their homes because some politician tells them to; try to think that through for a moment.

Remember Lil, this is Mel.

He's like a brass spittoon in search of a wad of chewed tobacky.

He can, as usual, be safely ignored.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Millions died in Nazi death camps… but it was the fault of the Allies, who cut off the supply lines. Gotcha.

And Mein Kampf was the long lost true first book of the Harry Potter series.

You’re an asinine putz, you are.
For a supposed scholar and self-proclaimed intellectual, it's amazing just how much propaganda you have swallowed on this subject.

Your continued refusal to budge on a single aspect of the WW2 narrative which you've been taught is truly astounding and serves as a constant reminder of just how potent jewish indoctrination can be.
Please,

1. Point to a single post, anywhere, on any forum, in any universe, where I've proclaimed myself an intellectual or supposed myself a scholar, and

2. Point to a single post, anywhere, on any forum, in any universe, where your own academic credentials are in evidence such that your own claims about matters of historical fact trump anyone else's.

I'll wait.

I'd say you're the one who's brainwashed here, not me. But that would require that I first assent to the notion that you are, in fact, in possession of such an organ--I've seen no evidence of this yet so the proposition itself is ludicrous, I'll aver. Maybe you're just skullwashed?

Oh, and you're still a putz.

You've accused myself and others of being "uneducated" countless times, so naturally the implication is there that you consider yourself to be some kind of superior academic.

No worries, it must be a coincidence that you regularly use obscure words and phrases and regularly turn your snooty nose up at the working class and blue collar work in general.

I mean, how could anyone arrive at the conclusion that you're desperately trying to convince yourself and others that you're smarter than everyone else?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Meh.

gerw.png

What say you?

My belief is that...
Because they're correct.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Meh.

gerw.png

What say you?

My belief is that...

Yiiiikkkeeess.....oh man....this is awkward.

Define WOMAN?

Does my 6 year old have to see a lady dick in a locker room because of Aryan beliefs?

Where did Aryan claim anyone has to conform to his beliefs? I openly threw down the gauntlet to challenge his beliefs. He is cool with that and willing to tussel them.

When I challenge YOUR beliefs? Beliefs that society is actually being coerced to conform too? Yeah. That's bigotry and an offense is it not?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Denying reality is second nature to you SJW's isn't it?

Survey, show me Antifa!

family-feud-survey-says.gif

DDT

Factory Bastard

I understand that. It's just that in this case, they were asked to leave, or they will be removed. While I can understand that it may sound harsh, they were viewed as an invasive foreign species that were detrimental to the German nation.

No different than any other non-human invasive species that we attempt to control in our countries today. We enact strict policies for the importation of certain things, and this is done for a reason. And in my opinion, this should apply to people also.

DDT

Factory Bastard

Says the guy who chooses to live in a safe, White region instead of some urban nigger thug filled ghetto... But yet still can't quite place his finger on things, and blames the straight White male for the worlds problems.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Says the guy who chooses to live in a safe, White region instead of some urban nigger thug filled ghetto... But yet still can't quite place his finger on things, and blames the straight White male for the worlds problems.
You have no idea where I've lived, Mel.

I'd be curious to know what makes you think you do.

Or are you perhaps, as is likely the case, just a troll?

In my youth, trolls used to be ugly, wretched, misshapen, grunting creatures. Today, trolls are angry, White, male, and armed with twirling Bo staff Tiki torches.

Meh.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Meh.

gerw.png

What say you?

My belief is that...

Yiiiikkkeeess.....oh man....this is awkward.

Define WOMAN?
Sorry, man, but if you need others to help you figure out what you are, no one can help you.

Awkward indeed.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I understand that. It's just that in this case, they were asked to leave, or they will be removed. While I can understand that it may sound harsh, they were viewed as an invasive foreign species that were detrimental to the German nation.

No different than any other non-human invasive species that we attempt to control in our countries today. We enact strict policies for the importation of certain things, and this is done for a reason. And in my opinion, this should apply to people also.

They were viewed that way by bigots. Jews are Caucasian too, just a different religion and language.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

They were viewed that way by bigots. Jews are Caucasian too, just a different religion and language.
Many of them are, several of them are not, Judaica is to a certain extent multi-culti

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Caterwauling from people that have never been to Portland, and who still think the City is in Flames from riots that ended 2 years back.

I guess by this logic you shouldnt be slamming any other states when you are not even there. You cannot demand people ignore stuff going on in Portland because we are not in Portland while you carry on about shit going on in places where YOU are not there.

Especially when you complain about bills passed in other states that you havent even read because you think left wing sources are the only sources that ever report the truth, when they have lied many times "dont say gay!".
Will you ever just shut put a cork in it, you nasty crank?

image.jpg

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Many of them are, several of them are not, Judaica is to a certain extent multi-culti
Jews, like Arabs, are Semitic.

Not there's anything wrong with that.