Meanwhile the smoldering ruins of Portland struggle to survive.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So what does admong do in portland when he's not haunting one of the many gloryholes they have there for cock fiends like him?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Portland Rental Vacancies Will Continue to Drop
The number of people moving to Portland from out of state remains steady, the forecast reports.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

In a way, this is very sad. The same thing is happening in Montana. There is nowhere to go in the US anymore where they aren't gouging you on housing.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So what does admong do in portland when he's not haunting one of the many gloryholes they have there for cock fiends like him?

He patrols the streets dressed in his jizz-stained Antifa attire, listening out for anyone being misgendered and reporting on whether any LGBT murals have been defaced.

After his patrols are finished, he usually winds down in his local gay sauna.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My cousin and his wife had to leave Oregon because they were harassed for being CONservative small business owners. They were called murderers and such. Fukin retarded liberals should all be rounded up and shot dead.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
who the fuck in their right mind wants to move to that toilet?

Leftwads
It is so refreshing that you don't lower yourself to partisan hackery so typical of the party of the 1% SyKE!

Honey when I trash Mitch Mconnell you will straight up ignore it happened right after i do it because you guys gotta pretend we are all partisan hacks like you guys.

We are partisan hack "cons" because none of us agree with the leftwing psychotic violence, false claims, propaganda, and bullying of half the country. That's all you gotta do today to be a "con".

You people have selective vision. It's either we are a "trump cult" who "eats their own"(Cheney) or you just ignore that we really dont expect any establishment Republican to do right(Cocaine Mitch). You guys are very confused.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You should consult one of the many gay tourism web sites if you want to go to Portland for a wild and glittery gay weekend.
^^^^ admits portland is mostly gay

lmao
Individual results may vary, but you have nothing to lose but your eternal damnation.

Those dumb Christains thinking prayer can heal the gay when we all know transgender transitioning is the way to go!

Why use archaic forms of conversion therapy when we have such an effective new one?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Dirty dope smokers.
You Trumptards would not survive a day in Portland.
Does the aids in Portland kill you in under 24hrs? Is that what you're saying?
huqPteh.jpg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Leftwads
It is so refreshing that you don't lower yourself to partisan hackery so typical of the party of the 1% SyKE!

Honey when I trash Mitch Mconnell you will straight up ignore it happened right after i do it because you guys gotta pretend we are all partisan hacks like you guys.

We are partisan hack "cons" because none of us agree with the leftwing psychotic violence, false claims, propaganda, and bullying of half the country. That's all you gotta do today to be a "con".

You people have selective vision. It's either we are a "trump cult" who "eats their own"(Cheney) or you just ignore that we really dont expect any establishment Republican to do right(Cocaine Mitch). You guys are very confused.
I agree, Stubby's Cock obsession is raging out of control, i think his Mom should arrange an intervention

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Portland Rental Vacancies Will Continue to Drop
The number of people moving to Portland from out of state remains steady, the forecast reports.

So why does your downtown look like what it is? Namely, a crime ridden shithole full of homeless criminals and drug addicts?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Leftwads

I agree, Stubby's Cock obsession is raging out of control, i think his Mom should arrange an intervention
Seems you're neg bombing for my attention today you sad little cock throater!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Leftwads

I'm not sure how you turned what I said into another reference to cock and Big but I do see the irony in what you said.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Leftwads

I'm not sure how you turned what I said into another reference to cock and Big but I do see the irony in what you said.
How long do you plan to provide cover for Bigly as his beard?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, I remember this. The Antifa thugs were drunk leaving theor Antifa bar (wasn't it called Cider Riot?), started shooting at the random car, so the guy floored it and ran over the armed man shooting at them. The Antifa then cleaned up the site to hide evidence, didn't report it to police, and didn't even take theor "comrade" to the hospital so he died.

Stupid games, stupid prizes, and all that.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maybe don't drunkenly walk in the middle of the road shooting at cars?