Meanwhile the smoldering ruins of Portland struggle to survive.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Meanwhile in the shothole known as Portland.

This is how the left wing is building a better country for the regular people. It's just "push back". Killing and terrorizing innocent people you know because. That's how we make a more fair society.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Early Monday 8/29/22 Downtown in Anteefer riot torn Portland Oregon, Sad!

302253970_502417658550890_2935959252099370663_n.jpg

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
There’s always crowdsourcing. The PPD could start a GoFundMe page. Isn’t that what the federal gubmint does?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Meh.

That’s nothing compared to six million human beings brutally exterminated by the Nazi regime.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Aidsman must have missed the recent violence in Portland which cost an Antifa tard his life...

Come on Aryan.

He posted a picture of an area that looks okay. During the day.

That nullifies all the damage, destruction and violence that has gone down in Portland over the past few years. Dont be so dummy dumb. That street corner looks alright....so everything is gravy!

When my mom's old apartment burned in a fire....the large living room area and the bathroom were completely untouched. The only two areas that suffered no damage. By this logic Admin is using....that apartment is perfectly fine and livable.

If I posted a picture of just those rooms and said "this place wasnt destroyed in a fire. Look how nice these rooms are".....that would be Admins post.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Okay so I'm gonna ask.

Admin.....are you saying that everything we have seen and read about the rioting and mobs in Portland is all a lie? Honest question. I'd to understand what your point is.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Meh.

That’s nothing compared to six million human beings brutally exterminated by the Nazi regime.
Still waiting on the evidence to support that outlandish claim.
Aryan.....what about the other countries, like Poland, and all the non Jewish people who witnessed this brutality? Are they just kinda in on it? Because if what you are saying is true....this is the most widespread hoax in human history and involves A LOT of people.

I would like to have our own thread where we discuss this, if you are open to it. Not like right now....but soon.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Meh.

Aryan.....what about the other countries, like Poland, and all the non Jewish people who witnessed this brutality? Are they just kinda in on it? Because if what you are saying is true....this is the most widespread hoax in human history and involves A LOT of people.

I would like to have our own thread where we discuss this, if you are open to it. Not like right now....but soon.
I know a lot of people died, but the 6 million figure is pure fantasy, just like the murderous gas chamber allegations.

The piles of dead bodies which we've all been shown were victims of typhus. Towards the end of the war, German supply lines were bombed heavily by the allies, which resulted in food and medicine being in short supply.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Meh.

I know a lot of people died, but the 6 million figure is pure fantasy, just like the murderous gas chamber allegations.

The piles of dead bodies which we've all been shown were victims of typhus. Towards the end of the war, German supply lines were bombed heavily by the allies, which resulted in food and medicine being in short supply.

What about all the people who witnessed the gas chambers? Like those who were not Jewish? And even Germans and Germans who were part of the NAZI party?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Meh.

What about all the people who witnessed the gas chambers? Like those who were not Jewish? And even Germans and Germans who were part of the NAZI party?
Many were coerced into making false claims, either through blackmail or torture. Try researching how many Jews have been caught exaggerating or flat out lying about how they were treated in the concentration camps.

The Nuremberg trials were a complete farce, where testimonies were accecpted from German soldiers despite the confessions being extracted through torture...

gerw.png

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Millions died in Nazi death camps… but it was the fault of the Allies, who cut off the supply lines. Gotcha.

And Mein Kampf was the long lost true first book of the Harry Potter series.

You’re an asinine putz, you are.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Meh.

Many were coerced into making false claims, either through blackmail or torture. Try researching how many Jews have been caught exaggerating or flat out lying about how they were treated in the concentration camps.

The Nuremberg trials were a complete farce, where testimonies were accecpted from German soldiers despite the confessions being extracted through torture...

gerw.png

I'm not talking about the trials, Aryan. That's just the Nazis who were arrested.

I'm referring to all the Germans, Polish, Hungarians, Americans.....Swedes even..
All the people who are not Jews who witnessed the brutality of Hitlers regime.

That's the kicker here, Aryan. This was such a public event.

I dont wish to jack Admins thread(even though he is ridiculously rude to me and I shouldnt care).....but are you down to debate this topic with me? We could set up our own thread on the board of your choosing and have an legit debate. Respectful, of course. You know I only hurt mean people.

What say you?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Millions died in Nazi death camps… but it was the fault of the Allies, who cut off the supply lines. Gotcha.

For a supposed scholar and self-proclaimed intellectual, it's amazing just how much propaganda you have swallowed on this subject.

Your continued refusal to budge on a single aspect of the WW2 narrative which you've been taught is truly astounding and serves as a constant reminder of just how potent jewish indoctrination can be.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

For a supposed scholar and self-proclaimed intellectual, it's amazing just how much propaganda you have swallowed on this subject.

Your continued refusal to budge on a single aspect of the WW2 narrative which you've been taught is truly astounding and serves as a constant reminder of just how potent jewish indoctrination can be.

Shhhhh forget him. He is a bitch. Look at me. I'm cuter.

(Let's debate it ;))

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Meh.

gerw.png

I'm not talking about the trials, Aryan. That's just the Nazis who were arrested.

I'm referring to all the Germans, Polish, Hungarians, Americans.....Swedes even..

I dont wish to jack Admins thread(even though he is ridiculously rude to me and I shouldnt care).....but are you down to debate this topic with me? We could set up our own thread on the board of your choosing and have an legit debate. Respectful, of course. You know I only hurt mean people.

What say you?
Yeah of course, but what do you disagree with exactly? The definition of the holocaust is such a broad term...

My belief is that there were no murderous gas chambers, they were delousing chambers and the 6 million dead Jews figure has been hugely exaggerated for political and financial gain.

Did executions take place ? Probably. It was war time after all. Atrocities occured on all sides unfortunately, whether it was the Japs, the Americans, the Brits, the Soviets or the Germans.

The focus over the decades however has been on the jewish "sufferink" at the hands of the Germans. This of course is due to jewish control of the media, movie industry and other influential sectors of society, which has resulted in the masses becoming programmed to regard jews as victims and so therefore above criticism.

The real monsters in WW2 were the soviets, with the japs coming a close second. The Germans were actually renowned for treating prisoners humanely.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Meh.

gerw.png

What say you?
Yeah of course, but what do you disagree with exactly? The definition of the holocaust is such a broad term...

My belief is that there were no murderous gas chambers, they were delousing chambers and the 6 million dead Jews figure has been hugely exaggerated for political and financial gain.

Did executions take place ? Probably. It was war time after all. Atrocities occured on all sides unfortunately, whether it was the Japs, the Americans, the Brits, the Soviets or the Germans.

The focus over the decades however has been on the jewish "sufferink" at the hands of the Germans. This of course is due to jewish control of the media, movie industry and other influential sectors of society, which has resulted in the masses becoming programmed to regard jews as victims and so therefore above criticism.

The real monsters in WW2 were the soviets, with the japs coming a close second. The Germans were actually renowned for treating prisoners humanely.

Aryan I've met and known some pretty unhinged holocaust deniers who are horrid fucking people. Losers on welfare. Misogynists. Have bastard children they do not support. Heavy drinkers. Convicted felons.

Have you ever heard of the white supremacist band Max Resist? They are Americans who were arrested in Sweden for leading the audience (during a concert) in a nazi salute? That's the group I'm talking about. I actually knew these people.

And the irony was too much. They lived almost exactly like the "n*ggers" they complained so much about. They were just as trashy, sexual, irresponsible and poor. Uneducated. Just not the kind of people who could be considered an asset to society.

You arent even near that level of toxic sludge I have seen with American holocaust deniers. You would not be impressed with these sorts.

And I know a lot about the war and I think its would be a fun and hopefully a mutually beneficial exchange.

I actually completely believe there were gas chambers and that many people died in them - not even just jews. And that people were told they were delousing chambers. You'd call my views on the Nazi regime "mainstream"....although I have dove kinda deep into the topic because of my grandmother. Kind more like a "recreational learning"....as a hobby topic.

So I'm gonna be presenting arguments in favor of the gas chambers. I'm going to agree with on some things regarding the German people (like being known for their humane treatment of prisoners btw....which is part of what makes what happened in this period so shocking and humbling btw). I'm not going to be challenging any of the jewish propaganda claims....as I dont think that's important to what we will be arguing.

This isnt going to be a pearl grasping "how can you deny this to idiot racist" kind of exchange. Just a friendly and respectful debate on things that occured within the nazi regime in WW2.

BUT I do kinda gotta ask this.....WHY would the jews all be lying like this? If all they would get is sympathy.....it just doesnt really seek the reward is worth the effort it would take to fool the world like this ....you know what I'm saying? How does some regular ass jew benefit from his grandmother's holocaust survival story?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Meh.

gerw.png

What say you?

Aryan I've met and known some pretty unhinged holocaust deniers who are horrid fucking people. Losers on welfare. Misogynists. Have bastard children they do not support. Heavy drinkers. Convicted felons.

Have you ever heard of the white supremacist band Max Resist? They are Americans who were arrested in Sweden for leading the audience (during a concert) in a nazi salute? That's the group I'm talking about. I actually knew these people.

And the irony was too much. They lived almost exactly like the "n*ggers" they complained so much about. They were just as trashy, sexual, irresponsible and poor. Uneducated. Just not the kind of people who could be considered an asset to society.

You arent even near that level of toxic sludge I have seen with American holocaust deniers. You would not be impressed with these sorts.

And I know a lot about the war and I think its would be a fun and hopefully a mutually beneficial exchange.

I actually completely believe there were gas chambers and that many people died in them - not even just jews. And that people were told they were delousing chambers. You'd call my views on the Nazi regime "mainstream"....although I have dove kinda deep into the topic because of my grandmother. Kind more like a "recreational learning"....as a hobby topic.

So I'm gonna be presenting arguments in favor of the gas chambers. I'm going to agree with on some things regarding the German people (like being known for their humane treatment of prisoners btw....which is part of what makes what happened in this period so shocking and humbling btw). I'm not going to be challenging any of the jewish propaganda claims....as I dont think that's important to what we will be arguing.

This isnt going to be a pearl grasping "how can you deny this to idiot racist" kind of exchange. Just a friendly and respectful debate on things that occured within the nazi regime in WW2.

BUT I do kinda gotta ask this.....WHY would the jews all be lying like this? If all they would get is sympathy.....it just doesnt really seek the reward is worth the effort it would take to fool the world like this ....you know what I'm saying? How does some regular ass jew benefit from his grandmother's holocaust survival story?
Lol I think there's potentially a stark contrast between American "neo-Nazis" and European equivalents, whether in the UK or further afield.

You mentioned that your interest in WW2 is partially because of your grandmother, was she Jewish?

Jews have benefited massively from the Hollowco$$t industry. They have extorted literally billions of $$$$ from Germany over the years in "penance" for the second world war. Hollyweird has pumped out dozens of WW2 movies which demonises Germans and places jews on a pedestal as blameless victims who overcame their horrific persecution.

Naturally lower level jews haven't reaped the same rewards from this privilege, but the wealthier ones sure have.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Meh.

gerw.png

What say you?

Lol I think there's a stark contrast between American "neo-Nazis" and European equivalents, whether in the UK or further afield.

You mentioned that your interest in WW2 is partially because of your grandmother, was she Jewish?

Jews have benefited massively from the Hollowco$$t industry. They have extorted literally billions of $$$$ from Germany over the years in "penance" for the second world war. Hollyweird has pumped out dozens of WW2 movies which demonise Germans and place jews on a pedestal as blameless victims who overcame their horrific persecution.

Naturally lower level jews haven't reaped the same rewards, but the wealthier ones sure have.

Not at all. My grandmother was full blown Irish with some Scandinavian. Born on American soil from parents who came over on a boat.

She was part of the Silent Generation....a Rosie the Riveter. She went to work in Detroit factories and built plane parts for the war. Her first husband (and the love of her life) died on the beach during Operation Overlord. He was part of the Normandy Landings. He was killed by Nazis.

My grandmas cousins signed up to go fight and a few came back. Like 9 left....3 came home. It was a brutal war.

My grandfather (not grandma's first husband) fought in the war. They met afterwards. Kinda bonded over it.

War times were a very defining period for my grandma and she talked about it a lot. And she really wanted me to learn about it and to hold strong American values. She taught me voting was an American duty and she was passionately opposed to tyranny.

So when I say "because of grandma" that's what I mean lol. She wasnt jewish although she had friends who were and who had family lost in that mess. There are still people who are not even accounted for who we just assume perished in the war.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So this sentence right here

"Naturally lower level jews haven't reaped the same rewards from this privilege, but the wealthier ones sure have"

See but that's what I'm talking about. There are so many just regular "low level" (peasants like the rest of us) jews, Polish people, Hungarian people...and German people who witnessed a lot of this and they get no real benefit at all out of it.

Why would any of these people make it up or exaggerate? See what I'm saying?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
My grandad on my mother's side fought in the war, he survived but died in the early 80s when I was very young so unfortunately I don't remember him.

My nanna wasn't political so this subject never came up with her...

I'm aware that they would likely both be horrified by my beliefs, but you have to remember that back then, they only had the MSM as a source of info and we both know who owns and controls that.

Had the internet been around back then, allowing information to flow freely with out censorship, I think it's safe to say that the war would have played out very differently.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My grandad on my mother's side fought in the war, he survived but died in the early 80s when I was very young so unfortunately I don't remember him.

My nanna wasn't political so this subject never came up with her...

I'm aware that they would likely both be horrified by my beliefs, but you have to remember that back then, they only had the MSM as a source of info and we both know who owns and controls that.

Had the internet been around back then, allowing information to flow freely with out censorship, I think it's safe to say that the war would have played out very differently.

Well.....I think it's actually easier today for propagandists to control a narrative.

While it's true that back then there was only MSM.....they had to contend with all the people who lived it.

Propaganda was kind born from these times. It was a "newer" thing. Yeah there was a ton of it flying around but it was pretty primative.

Today it's so much easier to control the narratives and use propaganda against the public. The American government spent a lot of money on researching things like mind control and propaganda.....they didnt do all that for no reason.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Do you admit that a certain group of people overwhelmingly controls and influences the MSM?

This is one of the reasons why wokeism is so prevalent today, along with other leftist agendas.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Caterwauling from people that have never been to Portland, and who still think the City is in Flames from riots that ended 2 years back.