Meanwhile the smoldering ruins of Portland struggle to survive.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Most people just don't leave their homes because some politician tells them to; try to think that through for a moment.

What idiocy on your part.
I understand that. It's just that in this case, they were asked to leave, or they will be removed. While I can understand that it may sound harsh, they were viewed as an invasive foreign species that were detrimental to the German nation.

No different than any other non-human invasive species that we attempt to control in our countries today. We enact strict policies for the importation of certain things, and this is done for a reason. And in my opinion, this should apply to people also.

They were viewed that way by bigots. Jews are Caucasian too, just a different religion and language.
Many of them are, several of them are not, Judaica is to a certain extent multi-culti
Jews, like Arabs, are Semitic.

Not there's anything wrong with that.
Some of the Jews went to Africa, some to Arabia, and some to Europa, and there was race mixing along the way.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Yep. Dawn of time stuff. From desert nomads to nuclear power.

Blink of an eye, really.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Most people just don't leave their homes because some politician tells them to; try to think that through for a moment.

What idiocy on your part.
I understand that. It's just that in this case, they were asked to leave, or they will be removed. While I can understand that it may sound harsh, they were viewed as an invasive foreign species that were detrimental to the German nation.

No different than any other non-human invasive species that we attempt to control in our countries today. We enact strict policies for the importation of certain things, and this is done for a reason. And in my opinion, this should apply to people also.

They were viewed that way by bigots. Jews are Caucasian too, just a different religion and language.
Many of them are, several of them are not, Judaica is to a certain extent multi-culti

From desert nomads to nuclear power.

I blame Europeans for that.

DDT

Factory Bastard
You have no idea where I've lived, Mel.

I'd be curious to know what makes you think you do.

Or are you perhaps, as is likely the case, just a troll?

In my youth, trolls used to be ugly, wretched, misshapen, grunting creatures. Today, trolls are angry, White, male, and armed with twirling Bo staff Tiki torches.

Meh.
True, which I why I didn't mention where you have lived, but where you have currently chosen to call your 'forever' home. A region of which you yourself have stated is simply where you belong.

A region that is extremely WHITE! Extremely SAFE! Extremely CLEAN!

Now while I know your job requires you to deal with the dregs of society, understand that it's STRAIGHT WHITE MEN that keep the infrastructure running in your city. They make it so you can take a hot bath. They make it so that you can enjoy lighting candles with your hot bath. They make it so that you can enjoy reading 'The Communist Manifesto' and 'Das Kapital' while relaxing in hot bath...

BOW DOWN, Blurtski! No longer will I allow you to cry out in pain as you strike me!

DDT

Factory Bastard
Not quite.... Ashkenazi's certainly do have their own separate and unique genetic traits, but it could certainly still be argued that they are a European race nonetheless. Sepharadi's, on the other hand, are so mutted up that I don't even know what they could be classified as.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lily still struggles to accept the fact that the "evil oppressive white man" built the country she lives in and transformed it from a desert wasteland into a thriving first world nation.

Of course in 2022 it's on a downward spiral and plummetting towards third world status, but in the 1950's and 1960's, the US would have been a very nice place to live.

There are old videos on Youtube which have been colourised that were filmed in the 50's era in cities like Detroit, which are now of course nigger infested hellholes. Back then they looked lovely. No niggers, just smartly dressed civilised white people going about their day. It looks like a different planet in comparison to how it is today.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aidsman loves Portland because he likes to roll in the human feces.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You can't argue with facts so you lie and attempt to engage in character assassination. All that reveals is what a racist pile of dog shit you really are, bigot. Go drink dome more bath tube troone juice.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lily still struggles to accept the fact that the "evil oppressive white man" built the country she lives in and transformed it from a desert wasteland into a thriving first world nation.

Of course in 2022 it's on a downward spiral and plummetting towards third world status, but in the 1950's and 1960's, the US would have been a very nice place to live.

There are old videos on Youtube which have been colourised that were filmed in the 50's era in cities like Detroit, which are now of course nigger infested hellholes. Back then they looked lovely. No niggers, just smartly dressed civilised white people going about their day. It looks like a different planet in comparison to how it is today.

That's not totally true. There were middle class black families and business owners in Detroit before the 3rd street riots that destroyed the city.

After the riots and arsons....all the middle class people left the city. They call it "white flight" but there were black families that left.

The poor black people who engage in crime in the inner cities are the result of bad policies over the decades. Incentized single motherhood and the fracturing of the black family. Its fucking sad anyone would continue voting for the same shit cycle after cycle hoping things will change.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You can't argue with facts so you lie and attempt to engage in character assassination. All that reveals is what a racist pile of dog shit you really are, bigot. Go drink dome more bath tube troone juice.

If you have a different perspective, see things they dont, if you disagree with something they support.....its NEVER because their take is bad. It's because YOU are a horrible, ignorant piece of shit person.

They know everything. They are the "good guys". So anyone opposing their politcal stances or disagreeing with their world view (which is very narrow....shocking narrow) is a "bad guy" and clearly a stupid and horrible person.

That's the mentality. It's rare to find a dem/prog who actually discusses issues. Most just expose their jaws and growl and bark. I'm actually used their hateful and abusive responses to any opposition you give them. It's a surprise whenever you find one that's reasonable and acts like a normal human being.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
How about this fact Dumb fuck, more of Andy Ngo's best bro's are going to jail.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

If you have a different perspective, see things they dont, if you disagree with something they support.....its NEVER because their take is bad. It's because YOU are a horrible, ignorant piece of shit person.

They know everything. They are the "good guys". So anyone opposing their politcal stances or disagreeing with their world view (which is very narrow....shocking narrow) is a "bad guy" and clearly a stupid and horrible person.
I'm Canadian. I don't have a political stance.

But I can recognize shit when I smell it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I'm Canadian. I don't have a political stance.

But I can recognize shit when I smell it.
I love it when you’re not talking in riddles Bert. And that cryptic verse can be so per se to the larger audience.