Meanwhile if I were to drive one of my two luxury cars down to the local ER

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'd still have to wait approximately 180 seconds to see a doctor. Yes, in the midst of this deluge of incoming COVID patients

I'm willing to bet that 180 seconds is less time than that Hammer headed Fairy Nonce admin has to sit on a dirty toilet bowl in some dingy bathroom stall for a strange penis of acceptable length and girth to appear suddenly out of a hole in the wall at his local gloryhole.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'd still have to wait approximately 180 seconds to see a doctor. Yes, in the midst of this deluge of incoming COVID patients

I'm willing to bet that 180 seconds is less time than that Hammer headed Fairy Nonce admin has to sit on a dirty toilet bowl in some dingy bathroom stall for a strange penis of acceptable length and girth to appear suddenly out of a hole in the wall at his local gloryhole.

Does anyone know what this fuckstick just said?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Ok, now that the high school dropouts from the muppet roster have had their say; would anyone with a modest set of reading comprehension skills care to comment?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Apologies forthcoming as I don't speak germ.

Is the mumbling cretin above me trying to say that it is actually the poorly manufactured dollar tree toothpaste she purchases with her EBT that is causing her teeth to rot in her mouth and NOT the raging variety of sexually trasmitted diseases she is afflicted with?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Ok, now that the high school dropouts from the muppet roster have had their say; would anyone with a modest set of reading comprehension skills care to comment?

I think you err in believing that opening still another spammy thread about E.R. wait times, when there's a clear lack of consensus among Local Bastards that you've scored any points with the first several of them rather than getting your ass handed to you.

Any rate, I have an active thread going about E.R. wait times, and you can't seem to discuss the topic there but evidently prefer to squeak on about more lurid topics. So to quote Jeff Probst, "I got nothin FOR ya."

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I think you err in believing that opening still another spammy thread about E.R. wait times, when there's a clear lack of consensus among Local Bastards that you've scored any points with the first several of them rather than getting your ass handed to you.

Any rate, I have an active thread going about E.R. wait times, and you can't seem to discuss the topic there but evidently prefer to squeak on about more lurid topics. So to quote Jeff Probst, "I got nothin FOR ya."
I have a nose tho. So you can exit quietly with a paper bag over your head in 180 seconds or less you self fisting creature preacher

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

I have a nose tho. So you can exit quietly with a paper bag over your head in 180 seconds or less you self fisting creature preacher

Are you aware that your use of "tho" at the end of a retort is a reliable "tell" that you already know you just had your ass handed to you again?

I assure you that this is the case. :LOL3:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Are you aware that your use of "tho" at the end of a retort is a reliable "tell" that you already know you just had your ass handed to you again?

I assure you that this is the case. :LOL3:
Are you aware that if you don't have a nose you're simply not a normal human being?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
All that's a nice diversion from the reality that yer OP in this thread isn't getting any traction, right?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
All that's a nice diversion from the reality that yer OP in this thread isn't getting any traction, right?
Neither is your shit site for homosexuals afflicted with arthritis, janitor

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
That sort of diversion is a red herring, I think they call it. I don't HAVE a site, after all.
If I did, I wouldn't be dropping in here to talk to a wretch like you.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
That sort of diversion is a red herring, I think they call it. I don't HAVE a site, after all.
If I did, I wouldn't be dropping in here to talk to a wretch like you.
I got a red herring for you.

Leave the house without the paper bag over your head and sneeze hard in an open area