NOONE would touch this beast

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot sympathized with the women who accused New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo of inappropriate sexual behavior and said she herself was a victim of workplace harassment, adding that such behavior "cannot be tolerated."

“Every woman who has been sexually harassed in a workplace setting, as I have been, understands how difficult it is for a woman to come forward and to speak her truth,” she
Wednesday.

This beast is first cousin to ET. There is not a man alive THAT hardup

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
How is it possible for a live human being to be that ugly...

iu

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot sympathized with the women who accused New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo of inappropriate sexual behavior and said she herself was a victim of workplace harassment, adding that such behavior "cannot be tolerated."

“Every woman who has been sexually harassed in a workplace setting, as I have been, understands how difficult it is for a woman to come forward and to speak her truth,” she
Wednesday.

Lightfoot is a lesbian, so the "no man alive THAT hardup" may not be applicable.

But no self respecting lesbian (aside from Rosie O'Donnell) would be THAT interested in Lighfoot either.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Wednesday.

Rapists are almost always leftists.

And left wing "men" aren't really men.. ..so .. ..I believe the troll looking alien fucktard.

They gonna elect Cuomo for president now and these dumb fucks will vote for him because the "stakes will be high!" like how they supported Biden the finger rapists kid sniffer.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter