Not all Republicans are racist but **Holds Microphone out to the audience** "All racists are Republican!"

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
276125003_10160086428121228_6488593171643171555_n.jpg

So, you're admitting that Biggie is your friend here?

Interesting ...
I see, I suppose a DD person could see it in that 'interpretation'

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

So, you're admitting that Biggie is your friend here?

Interesting ...
I see, I suppose a DD person could see it in that 'interpretation'

While I have been accused of being slightly autistic or stoned all the time, your little cartoon meme that you posted to Biggie clearly says "When your friend ..." right at the top.

I have been wondering if you two aren't just a bit fond of each other.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I like the blacks and the Mexicans just fine. A few of their women can even sometimes be sexy and I'm a Libertarian, not a Republican!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"if you don't vote for me then you ain't black"

drops the mic

Too bad Biden wont let the roaches (what he calls black children) go to good schools. Cant have racail jungles.

The funny part is that stupid aids man doesn't know Joe Biden spoke at the funeral of an actual KKK member. Is there no end to that man's stupidity? Seriously, just beat him in the head with a hammer as he is so stupid.

And you tards seem to forget that Trump appointed an admitted black out drunk to the supreme court, because he supported the GOP wedge issues of the day.

So because Kavanaugh said he liked beer.....he is a black out drunk?

Seriously?

You know the people in office impact not just our lives but the world. You hating someone based on feelings? Someone who actually had the country doing well for the people and peace on the stage?

It's like shooting yourself asking us how we like it.

You clearly paid no attention, he said under oath there were details he was fuzzy on because he liked beer, hello? Why are you people in denial?

And? It was decades ago. Hello? That doesnt make him a BLACK OUT DRUNK.

My mother WAS a black out drunk. A whole fuck of a lot more went on than her holding me down for ten seconds and being "hazy" on details decades later. I'm hazy on details of dumb shit that happened 30 years ago. That's NORMAL.

Wanna hear some stories about black out drunks? I've got a lifetimes worth. Shit no one will look at me that same.

Ever drive so drunk that you just peed yourself and sat in it right in the drives seat as you drove because you didnt want people at the gas station to know how drunk you were behind the wheel.......then forget about it, take your car to get cleaned because of a weird piss smell? THAT is black out drunk.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
How about waking in up in jail covered in blood.

And after a quick assessment.....you know it isnt yours?

The pee story was actually ME btw. I was never an active alcoholic but I was a problem drinker for a stent there. I could have easily become one. I was always an addict....I just didnt know it until I found my (undenailable) DOC.

No clue how I made it from NOLA to Gulfport without dying or killing someone.

But I've got THOUSANDS of stories of my crazy ass mother.

Kavanaugh "liking beer" and being hazy on details from an unremarkable incident 30 years ago hardly puts him in MY families ranks. Sorry to disappoint.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
But of course, this is what the non racist cock licking fairy really thinks of the blac peepoles

Do you carry hot sauce around in your purse too princess cock lick? Like Hillary does?