Not all Republicans are racist but **Holds Microphone out to the audience** "All racists are Republican!"

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Former KKK Leader Who Was Imprisoned for Beating Black Man Qualifies for Office In Georgia

04b932929476893e04a684d14ee961cc

"4th Generation Klansman, and Republican Candidate"

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

But republicans freed da slaves!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Former KKK Leader Who Was Imprisoned for Beating Black Man Qualifies for Office In Georgia

04b932929476893e04a684d14ee961cc

"4th Generation Klansman, and Republican Candidate"

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

But republicans freed da slaves!

His name is 'Chester'.

Chester Doles.

So he's a Chester or Unca Chester.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Has someone told Biden, Byrd and Duke?

The fuck you mean "but Republicans freed the slaves"?

They did. And democrats are still racist bags of divisive excrement who are destroying the country. Own it.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

They did. And democrats are still racist bags of divisive excrement who are destroying the country. Own it.
Sorry this is not the Kratom overdose journal.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Damn, Admin! Your betters must be really, really desperate to send you out with a message like this, huh?

Well, you know what LBJ said abut the niggers. You guys need their votes real bad.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well duh you moron. They certainly don’t hurt your side either. Stick with what your good at.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Damn, Admin! Your betters must be really, really desperate to send you out with a message like this, huh?

Well, you know what LBJ said abut the niggers. You guys need their votes real bad.
Yes I remember, here I'll paraphrase it for you, 'if we finally give this segment of America the same rights the rest of us have, they'll have reason to believe in us'

Hope that helps you understand things, more gooder.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
This also works, *AHEM*

"Not all Democrats are gay, but all gays are Democrats."

Minus a negligible handful on the right, most of which are controlled opposition anyway (Milo etc)...

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Yes I remember, here I'll paraphrase it for you, 'if we finally give this segment of America the same rights the rest of us have, they'll have reason to believe in us'

Hope that helps you understand things, more gooder.

A more accurate paraphrase would be "when we pass this massive welfare bill, we'll have the niggers voting for Democrats for a hundred years ..."

Yeah. That's the racist mindset of you people. You all think black people are ignorant and dumb and if you just tell them that Republicans are all "racist" you figure you can trigger them and keep them on your little voting plantation.

You people are sick racist fucks, all of you.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"if you don't vote for me then you ain't black"

drops the mic

Too bad Biden wont let the roaches (what he calls black children) go to good schools. Cant have racail jungles.

The funny part is that stupid aids man doesn't know Joe Biden spoke at the funeral of an actual KKK member. Is there no end to that man's stupidity? Seriously, just beat him in the head with a hammer as he is so stupid.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Sorry this is not the Kratom overdose journal.

Dont wait for me to take personal shots back at you.

I can attack your narrative just fine. All you've said to me here? You have nothing so you'll just try to insult me as a person instead.

Why do you cling to shit like this that you cant even support? Something that makes you have such personal animosity towards others?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

drops the mic

Too bad Biden wont let the roaches (what he calls black children) go to good schools. Cant have racail jungles.

The funny part is that stupid aids man doesn't know Joe Biden spoke at the funeral of an actual KKK member.

And I just posted it.

He probably thinks the video was some fringe podcast. He doesnt even look at anything. He makes claims and insults people.

That was Bidens eulogy of a KKK member. But yeah....ignore it and keep lying.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

drops the mic

The funny part is that stupid aids man doesn't know Joe Biden spoke at the funeral of an actual KKK member. Is there no end to that man's stupidity? Seriously, just beat him in the head with a hammer as he is so stupid.

45 used to party with Epstein and fuck young girls, what exactly is your point?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

drops the mic

And you tards seem to forget that Trump appointed an admitted black out drunk to the supreme court, because he supported the GOP wedge issues of the day.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

drops the mic

No he didnt. Trump kicked Epstein out his rich guy club and didnt interact with him for like 12 years

He has never once been connected to Epstein island. No one even saw him there.

So again why....WHY do you cling to this? And why wont you just have a normal convo?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

drops the mic

No he didnt. Trump kicked Epstein out his rich guy club and didnt interact with him for like 12 years

He has never once been connected to Epstein island. No one even saw him there.

So again why....WHY do you cling to this? And why wont you just have a normal convo?

So you admit they used to be bff's until Trump got petty over another business deal he failed at.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

drops the mic

And you tards seem to forget that Trump appointed an admitted black out drunk to the supreme court, because he supported the GOP wedge issues of the day.

So because Kavanaugh said he liked beer.....he is a black out drunk?

Seriously?

You know the people in office impact not just our lives but the world. You hating someone based on feelings? Someone who actually had the country doing well for the people and peace on the stage?

It's like shooting yourself asking us how we like it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

drops the mic

Prove it, cocksqash

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

drops the mic

Prove it, cocksqash

276125003_10160086428121228_6488593171643171555_n.jpg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

drops the mic

So because Kavanaugh said he liked beer.....he is a black out drunk?

Seriously?

You know the people in office impact not just our lives but the world. You hating someone based on feelings? Someone who actually had the country doing well for the people and peace on the stage?

It's like shooting yourself asking us how we like it.

You clearly paid no attention, he said under oath there were details he was fuzzy on because he liked beer, hello? Why are you people in denial?