Republicans are criminally insane.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Even got my old avatar saved from 3 years ago, awwwww, that touches my heart lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Man, you really hate Trump lol.

Cool license plate from when you used to live in California.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
"Tacos are healthier than crystal meth" YES!!!! hahahaha

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I gotta stop, all these gay fat fucks are gonna make me puke, and I aint ate yet. You are one twisted lil puppy Sea lol. Cool pics of waves though.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Nice pool dude, been doing a lot of work to the place I see lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Its ok bro, Im not gonna post anything, or reveal personal data, you can quit lurking in here hahahaha.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yeah, that was a perfect example of their hypocrisy.
Oh the tears!

All that mess about humans being props and what not.

yeah. they just want those human beings to stay far away their areas and be someone elses problem.

liberals are disgusting fucking rodents

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
You do not trust The Hill?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
0'Dork said they were whisked away within the hour that is what was responded too, your proof of that explicitly says they were moved 2 days later not one hour, stop being dumb!

Maybe you should go sit in your Corvette and make race car sounds for a while. Vroooom!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh they let them sleep a few nights, gave them fruit loops and then sent them away.

You're right.

I still dont see how that is much better.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
0'Dork said they were whisked away within the hour that is what was responded too, your proof of that explicitly says they were moved 2 days later not one hour, stop being dumb!

So the "within the hour" statement is what you are focused on.

You attitude is "We helped them for 48 hours. What more do you want!?!?!?"

Hahahaha!!!!

Maybe you should go sit in your Corvette and make race car sounds for a while. Vroooom!

I might.

It is a beauty.

Maybe you can go play with your Hot Wheels for a while and fantasize that you are me.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Oh they let them sleep a few nights, gave them fruit loops and then sent them away.

You're right.

48 hours in a shelter.

Does the generosity of the Democrats know no limits!?!?!?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You're right.

Few night? They had their asses shipped to a military base in Mass the next fucking day!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What DeSantis did by sending those 50 migrants to Marthas Vineyard was pure genius

for a few reasons

1) it is comprised of 99.9% liberal vermin filth.
2) Some of the richest people in the country have their SUMMER HOMES there.
3) Most of the summer homes are empty at that time of year so the scum on the left could have easily opened their homes to provide shelter for these people. Hell, Obama alone could have housed them all in his mansion if he wanted to

but they didn't. A church had to open their doors to these people to sleep on the floor and they were fed CHEERIOS when this is one of the wealthiest areas of the country known for some of the best sea food in the world.

Yeah, libs are so kind and gracious my fucking ass. Ron Desantis exposed them for the scum they are. Bravo!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why do you assume and guess? Post proof. There, that was easy

No, guessing involved. This was extremely well covered which means you are exceptionally poorly informed for not knowing these events. They were very quickly bused out because the wealthy leftists didn't want them there. Fact.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It really is pointless to point the shit out. They do not care.

They KNOW they are hypocrites. They gaslight on purpose out of hate.
They know full well that their arguments and talking points are built on a foundation of lies and misinformation, which can be easily dissected and torn apart.

This is one of the reasons why lefties are the first ones to rant and get hysterical during altercations.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, guessing involved. This was extremely well covered which means you are exceptionally poorly informed for not knowing these events. They were very quickly bused out because the wealthy leftists didn't want them there. Fact.

please post it then. Your guess doesn’t mean shit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What DeSantis did by sending those 50 migrants to Marthas Vineyard was pure genius

for a few reasons

1) it is comprised of 99.9% liberal vermin filth.
2) Some of the richest people in the country have their SUMMER HOMES there.
3) Most of the summer homes are empty at that time of year so the scum on the left could have easily opened their homes to provide shelter for these people. Hell, Obama alone could have housed them all in his mansion if he wanted to

but they didn't. A church had to open their doors to these people to sleep on the floor and they were fed CHEERIOS when this is one of the wealthiest areas of the country known for some of the best sea food in the world.

Yeah, libs are so kind and gracious my fucking ass. Ron Desantis exposed them for the scum they are. Bravo!!

It's always Christian's and the tax payers who have to take care of everything that gets demanded.

The rich shitlibs arent even gonna help. Theyll throw it on everyone else and preach about helping others.

They are fucking ghouls.

I wish they'd just cut through all this gaslighting bullshit and say what they really mean so we can all fight it out and get it done but....nope. They wanna play games and hate until the country is destroyed.

They think we are doing good. We are not.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They know full well that their arguments and talking points are built on a foundation of lies and misinformation, which can be easily dissected and torn apart.

This is one of the reasons why lefties are the first ones to rant and get hysterical during altercations.

I used to think this. And for some of them I still do. But I also think many of them who get hysterical think we are spinning things or finding reasons to reject what they are saying.

The bad faith shit.

They are not gonna hear anything.