Republicans are criminally insane.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I would appreciate them more than Korean immigrants. Are you Merican?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
MjVbwAn.png

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Trujillo (Pena's close personal friend and gunman) appeared in federal court on January 10 on charges of possession of a modified fully automatic weapon, possession with intent to distribute more than 40 grams but less than 400 grams of fentanyl, and possession of a firearm in furtherance of a drug trafficking crime, court documents show. He was picked up during a traffic stop less than an hour after the shooting at Lopez’s home.

So MAGAGA!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Isn't the the guy that went around shooting up opponent's homes or something?

Me cago en ese culero.

The guy who shot at senators during a softball game?

The guy who tried to kill a justice?

The guy who killed Secoriea Turner? Or Italia Kelly? Or David Dorn? The guy who ran over an 18 year old boy after Biden gave a hate speech? The terrorist who drove into a parade?

Oh that's right. All that's "good" violence because you agree with their side.

The other guys are "criminally insane" because of one incident after years of leftwing terrorism. Got it

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

The guy who killed Secoriea Turner? Or Italia Kelly? Or David Dorn? The guy who ran over an 18 year old boy after Biden gave a hate speech? The terrorist who drove into a parade?

The other guys are "criminally insane". Got it
Start your own thread psycho

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The other guys are "criminally insane" because of one incident after years of leftwing terrorism. Got it

I think all violence is abhorrent. And not just your cudgels.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Admin would you like me to go into the threads we DO have about this (pages upon pages of leftwing violence) where YOU have done the same thing I did?

Why is okay for you to do and not for me?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She doesn't care about those people. They're simply cudgels and anyone that hasn't figured that out is "potato".

Dont speak for me, pig. You have no idea what I care about.

Stop plastering your obvious character defects on other people. We have watched you be a sociopath.

Are you feeling clever over the fact I call Poofer a potatoe on purpose? You are as dumb as Flynn? You dont have anything better to chose from as some example of why I'm stupid so you grab an obvious and intentional spelling that I made up because he has the intellect of a root vegetable and looks like a fucking toe?

Idiot.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Dont speak for me, pig. You have no idea what I care about.

Stop plastering your obvious character defects on other people. We have watched you be a sociopath.

Are you feeling clever over the fact I call Poofer a potatoe on purpose? You are as dumb as Flynn? You dont have anything better to chose from as some example of why I'm stupid so you grab an obvious and intentional spelling that I made up because he has the intellect of a root vegetable and looks like a fucking toe?

Idiot.
Tell me you proven retard, did YOU mean to "intentionally" spell "potato" wrong the first time at FT?

Was this another sad attempt to change history now that you think I'm gone? That's funny, because your spastic ass used that same worn out excuse about "The Small Business Oligarchy" as well. The only reason you post up your dead-on-arrival "potato" fuck up first is you think if you bring it up before anyone else, that'll take some of the sting away.

How long did it take you to get to this 33rd Mason Level of stupidity?

I do love how now you've decided to use a picture from 12 years ago as your avatar. Did you think that would prove you have all your teeth? See how you unconsciously "dance" for me as I pull your strings?

You're just too dumb to see or spell it.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

No. Shit. Right?

Then the dirty toothless gypsy spams up this thread.

The stupid cunt wants to talk serious issues in MELTDOWN!

Actually it's just Dove bringing up the Summer Of Poofer again. Anyone with a blowhole can plainly see that it's Dove who is always bringing this up, yet wants it to stop?

Talk about the meaning of insanity.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yuck.

Why is this psychotic shit okay in this thread but my talking about politcal violence isnt?

Basically Plynn will just pretend I'm talking about shit I'm not talking about so he can whine and harrass for years and years and years.

Over like 3 weeks that were not even good.

Figures Admin isnt okay with being shown the bigger picture regarding politcal violence, but he is okay with a psychopath spamming his demented personal grudge against another poster for actual years with no end in sight.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Don't plan ta be anywhere near Amurica when it really blows up.

Seems they're just gettin' started!

2020 was only a warmup.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Yuck.

Why is this psychotic shit okay in this thread but my talking about politcal violence isnt?

Basically Plynn will just pretend I'm talking about shit I'm not talking about so he can whine and harrass for years and years and years.

Over like 3 weeks that were not even good.

Figures Admin isnt okay with being shown the bigger picture regarding politcal violence, but he is okay with a psychopath spamming his demented personal grudge against another poster for actual years with no end in sight.

You can try to save face all you want you bonafide dipshit. The fact of the matter is that anyone with a nipple for a brain can go back two to three weeks and see how you came flying in here on your overused tampon while spouting out more sordid details about the Summer of Poofer. How fucking stupid are you? Are you "potato" smart?

Yeah, "Flynn does this and that."

Too fucking bad you can't prove any of your pathetic lies and your attempt at revisionist history. Everyone knows you make shit up and you fucking know that everyone has read your barely literate manifesto's in the past. You aren't fooling anyone...except yourself.

Maybe you should go back to photography? You like taking pictures of shit, right? Maybe you should start taking more pictures of Biggie Retard in his usual midget drag outfit?

P.S.- Your nigger nose is fucking ugly, just like you.

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You can try to save face all you want you bonafide dipshit. The fact of the matter is that anyone with a nipple for a brain can go back two to three weeks and see how you came flying in here on your overused tampon while spouting out more sordid details about the Summer of Poofer. How fucking stupid are you? Are you "potato" smart?

Yeah. Flynn does this and that. Too fucking bad you can't prove any of your pathetic lies and your attempt at revisionist history. Everyone knows you make shit up and you fucking know that everyone has read you barely literate manifesto's in the past. You aren't fooling anyone...except yourself.

Maybe you should go back to photography? You like taking pictures of shit, right? Maybe you should start taking more pictures of Biggie Retard in his usual miget drag outfit?

P.S.- Your nigger nose if fucking ugly, just like you.
Oh look Flynndim is still a cunt!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah, "Flynn does this and that."

Too fucking bad you can't prove any of your pathetic lies and your attempt at revisionist history. Everyone knows you make shit up and you fucking know that everyone has read you barely literate manifesto's in the past. You aren't fooling anyone...except yourself.

Maybe you should go back to photography? You like taking pictures of shit, right? Maybe you should start taking more pictures of Biggie Retard in his usual midget drag outfit?

P.S.- Your nigger nose is fucking ugly, just like you.

So you log on and go right into checking what I post about Poofer and focus on that exclusively and you'll make a huge deal over it, pretend it's some life or death issue and start spamming your hurt feelings in a politcal thread where absolutely NO ONE is talking about any of it?

Maybe I SHOULD actually share more sordid details so you can see the difference?

I still have that entire FB messanger convo where he sent me that picture of the 15 year old on snap chat he was flirting with who "won a date with Martini". I also still have the police report where he spent a year in jail for a crime involving a minor. He says it's because he gave her a cigarette and cop saw. I somehow dont think that leads to a conviction and a year in jail.

We could discuss it though if youd like. Remember how you asked that scrub why he "lets" me call him a predator? Hahahaha.

I mean if you want. I just feel like angry spamming all the same shit over and over for years is boring as fuck and perhaps some new info is in order.

I could take or leave it. I'm definately not the one who cares about "saving face" on a fucking message board full of people who have absolute zero impact on my life whatsoever so maybe check with Kevin on this one. ..since he is the one who has been fighting for his "face" for years and you've been devoted to defending his honor for so long. Absolutely no one actually cares. People are board with it

We all know how appearances matter deeply to narcissists though, dont we?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
So you log on and go right into checking what I post about Poofer and focus on that exclusively and you'll make a huge deal over it, pretend it's some life or death issue and start spamming your hurt feelings in a politcal thread where absolutely NO ONE is talking about any of it?

Maybe I SHOULD actually share more sordid details so you can see the difference?

I still have that entire FB messanger convo where he sent me that picture of the 15 year old on snap chat he was flirting with who "won a date with Martini". I also still have the police report where he spent a year in jail for a crime involving a minor. He says it's because he gave her a cigarette and cop saw. I somehow dont think that leads to a conviction and a year in jail.

We could discuss it though if youd like. Remember how you asked that scrub why he "lets" me call him a predator? Hahahaha.

I mean if you want. I just feel like angry spamming all the same shit over and over for years is boring as fuck and perhaps some new info is in order.

I could take or leave it. I'm definately not the one who cares about "saving face" on a fucking message board full of people who have absolute zero impact on my life whatsoever so maybe check with Kevin on this one. ..since he is the one who has been fighting for his "face" for years and you've been devoted to defending his honor for so long. Absolutely no one actually cares. People are board with it

Poofs a nonce? Nahhh fuck that Flynn is poofer he told me lmao 100% loyalty goes out the window for sex offenders!! I have the PM

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Maybe I'll send a letter to The Small Business Oligarchy outlining how they should stop sponsoring your E.S.L. classes.

As far as saving face goes, there's nothing left for you to save. You're the only slut that has slept with both male and female off the boards. You're the only cunt that has taken money from these forum members AND you like taking photos of bowel movements.

You can post up a book for all I care but you're the only piece of shit that has done these things. How YOU can even talk about others after what you've done is another clear sign of you being a proven Sociopath.

You're nothing but a nigger mixed with Puerto Rican blood.

P.S.-Still trying to pass yourself off as a 25-year-old?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe I'll send a letter to The Small Business Oligarchy outlining how they should stop sponsoring your E.S.L. classes.

As far as saving face goes, there's nothing left for you to save. You're the only slut that has slept with both male and female off the boards. You're the only cunt that has taken money from these forum members AND you like taking photos of bowel movements.

You can post up a book for all I care but you're the only piece of shit that has done these things. How YOU can even talk about others after what you've done is another clear sign of you being a proven Sociopath.

You're nothing but a nigger mixed with Puerto Rican blood.

P.S.-Still trying to pass yourself off as a 25-year-old?

There are more partners than we even knew about. She should stop antagonizing the person that knows her whole history. Seems like the smart thing to do.