Ron de Santis overtaking Trump among Republicans in latest polls

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Joe

It's a tacit admission that Trump is unhinged and has almost no chance of winning in 2024. He's batshit crazy and even his own former loyalists have abandoned him. His current loyalist are the dregs of the GOP.

Stick a fork in him, he's done. That's why DeSantis is being elevated as a candidate for the Presidency in 2024 among the right.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Joe

It's a tacit admission that Trump is unhinged and has almost no chance of winning in 2024. He's batshit crazy and even his own former loyalists have abandoned him. His current loyalist are the dregs of the GOP.

Stick a fork in him, he's done. That's why DeSantis is being elevated as a candidate for the Presidency in 2024 among the right.

Or you could actually listen to people who are likely going to support DeSantis.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Joe

Or you could actually listen to people who are likely going to support DeSantis.

I think de Santis will emerge as the front runner and ultimately the Republican presidential nominee in 2024.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Joe

I think de Santis will emerge as the front runner and ultimately the Republican presidential nominee in 2024.

It's going to be ugly between De Santis and Trump first though. I can't wait! lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Joe

I would support him.

Although I strongly feel he should stay in FL right where he is as long as he can.

We need to take care of our states governments. Make sure the people have a good grip on that. We need to purge the shitty Republicans.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Joe

It's going to be ugly between De Santis and Trump first though. I can't wait! lol

As you said earlier, it will be the Republican party which will reject Trump & elevate de Santis.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
@Joe

Can't Desantis just "assume control" of Mar A Lago, like he's trying to do with Disney?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This has been true for almost two years now. Are you just getting the memo?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Joe

Can't Desantis just "assume control" of Mar A Lago, like he's trying to do with Disney?

So how many other wealthy corps should get their own soveirgn state status?

All the ones that pander to your parties insane identity politcs?

I guess it's just not fair that Disney cant be it's own government while employing child sex abusers and using their resources and platform to plow down the people. Wah!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Seriously, DeSantis has won both last year's and this year's Iowa straw polls. He has been favored for a while now.

Pay attention, aidsman.