I would eat Hasley like it was my last meal

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
m8ijlhn5w68z.jpg

I've heard so many nasty stories about Armouranth but you have to admit she has a perfect body.

If every woman was built like her, there would be no cheating on women

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Here's a cosplay story since everyone is sick of the same bullshit being recycled.

If you don't know, cosplay is a big deal. It's its own subcultured universe. There is thousands of twitch/youtube channels dedicated to it and I'm sure there's TV shows about it. Ppl love it. And why not? I think most of the fun is in creating the costume then actually wearing it around, but that's just me. I admit, I go to comic con every year mostly to see the cosplay and limited Funko's because ppl want ridiculous prices for the....comic books, go figure.

One of my friends was completely into cosplay. He would pretty much revolve his life around the conventions and I guess it's a cardinal sin if you wear the same costume twice. Yes, he was heavily into anime and while there's certain anime I watch (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is hilarious) I'm not into every anime.

He was. He learned japanese just so he can watch it "authentically".

So one day we were sitting around and he was stressing over a costume. We dared him to be an anime chick. Like srsly, guys don't do that shit, their either robots or dudes with swords and long hair. If these cosplay conventions have judges and prize money, with his talents at creating costumes, he would win because the guy was great at creating them.

So we found a picture of this anime warrior chick with big boobs and an open midriff and said do that.

He had two months to make a costume. The day of the show, he comes out the car and all you see is an identical looking she sword and a guy wearing a thong with a huge ballsack. Like really, his fucking ballsack was made into the costume.

He won second prize.

Nobody doubted his skills ever again

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
WELL. We certainly don't want to hear about scantily clad and buxom young women that have your tongue dragging on the pavement.

Why would any of us females want to read or look at this culture with a history of degrading women?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
WELL. We certainly don't want to hear about scantily clad and buxom young women that have your tongue dragging on the pavement.

Why would any of us females want to read or look at this culture with a history of degrading women?
Women would be degrading themselves if that was true since the ratio of cosplayers leans more to females then men.

Even if, chicks cosplaying rack up big views. Don't knock the hustle.

THROB

Factory Bastard
food
hard drugs (no pills)
my camera
my cosplay outfits
a toilet

all i need in life.