O.J. Simpson Dead At 76

mApPfCQ.png
 
Damn. This sucks and too much to handle. He was one of Daddy's favorites in football. He even meet him twice in the 70's just brief but it meant so much to Daddy. He only had the chance to meet like a dozen players but O.J. stopped what he was doing both times just say hello and shake my Daddy's hand. I was so amazed at all the stories and pictures my Daddy would talk about when it came to football but he loved O.J. Kinda crushed right now. Not sure if I will ever get over this news. My Daddy only lived to 72 and cancer got him but his was stomach cancer. Fuck. I wanna just sleep all day now
 
Perhaps OJ got cancer from steroid use.

A lot of these athletes seem to and often live short lives.
 
Americans please tell me because I've never really known, do white people think he did it and black people think he didn't on the whole? Is that why there's always been a big mystery about this case, because of race?
 
Americans please tell me because I've never really known, do white people think he did it and black people think he didn't on the whole? Is that why there's always been a big mystery about this case, because of race?
I believe some black people were just happy to see a black man finally "BEAT THE SYSTEM" after years of (perceived?) persecution.
 
I believe some black people were just happy to see a black man finally "BEAT THE SYSTEM" after years of (perceived?) persecution.
OK admin, thank you, that explains a lot. Nice to hear it from a reasonable persons angle
 
Americans please tell me because I've never really known, do white people think he did it and black people think he didn't on the whole? Is that why there's always been a big mystery about this case, because of race?
It never seemed like a mystery at all, to me.