O.J. Simpson Dead At 76

Guilty or not… it was something he never escaped.

Like Chris Rock said ~ I’d rather look guilty at the mall.

I think he cared. His reputation was forever tarnished and he was no longer beloved.

Before the murders, and while he was beating this woman, he was admired. Imagine that.
 
Americans please tell me because I've never really known, do white people think he did it and black people think he didn't on the whole? Is that why there's always been a big mystery about this case, because of race?

Everyone knows he did it.
 
He only got away from it because our city was still traumatized by the King beating turned LA riots.

I agree.

I meant that he'd been at her place 8 times before when the police were called out. They didn't do anything about it because he was a celebrity.

Those 8x were due to violence. He beat her and the LA looked away.
 
RIPiss. You should have been killed off in the Naked Gun movies. Everything you did after them was pointless.
 
I'd watch the movie so long as its not Will Smith playing him. He sucked as Ali. One of the most unconvincing performances ever.
 
We'll never know...
MET9BU3_o.jpg