Ocean Segments...

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Looks so inviting. Loved the video. Are you on one yet?
Naaah...I’ll not going to bother at this stage in my life. A few mates in South Africa have got together and foil a lot. They’ve made some good vids already. They say it’s like starting all over again and rethinking how to manoeuvre the board. We’re a continent apart and I can’t see myself doing it alone. No inspiration. Looks like great fun though.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I ride at this spot where they really like. Probably 4 or 5 regulars. Most are French. We have sweepers too, so no big deal.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Didn’t want that to end. Cylindrical draining, sinus injecting, smooth, twice in a life time surfboard rides. Solid organized machine like swell. The water looked kinda warm too. :ThumbsUp1:

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Didn’t want that to end. Cylindrical draining, sinus injecting, smooth, twice in a life time surfboard rides. Solid organized machine like swell. The water looked kinda warm too. :ThumbsUp1:
It’s extremely warm...I got it 25’C one time. That pier generates a lot of tourists watching. I’ve surfed naked a few times with my board shorts around my neck...it was a hoot. I have the pic somewhere! Lol

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
images

Wins the thread.

No need to poast anything else.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Spent half of my life worrying about this scene^^^^. Thank Buda it never came to pass. Now it’s Crocs. Stay save G, or as safe as you can